Rob Dyrdek

Tosh Is GOING DOWN

After Pedophile Joke

6/6/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0606_rob_dyrdek_danieLtosh
Daniel Tosh
will pay dearly for insinuating Rob Dyrdek diddles 12-year-old boys -- in fact, sources close to the "Fantasy Factory" star tell TMZ, Dyrdek actually wants to FIGHT Tosh over a recent on-air pedophile jab.

In case you missed the sketch on "Tosh.0" -- the comedian dresses up like Dyrdek at a "Childish Dream Factory for Young Boys Only" ... filled with shirtless, 12-year-olds on Razor scooters ... and even plies his young guests with wine and drugs.

060612_tosh0_launchv2
But Rob -- who also hosts an extremely similar clip show on MTV called "Ridiculousness" -- isn't laughing ... responding to the sketch on Twitter, writing, "The idea of having beef with @danieltosh is truly embarrassing ... for real ... imagine that 'clip show host' beef ... but now that beef is very real."

Dyrdek said he wanted to settle things "the old-fashioned way" -- and sources close to MTV reality star insist he isn't joking ... Dyrdek seriously wants to throw down with Tosh. He is NOT happy.

Dyrdek has yet to issue an official challenge -- but Tosh is still laughing. He just tweeted back to Rob, "fair enough but if you have to beat me up, can we film it and put it on my show so people will actually watch it?"

Motorrad

Mayhem should have a Bully-Beat-Down special!!! I'd pay to watch that!

J

Both talentless, ugly douche bags and their fans are no better.

YouDontSay

It wasn't that bad. I have always thought Rob seemed not quite right in the head. He is in his forties. He also did rip off Tosh .Robs show is dumb and Tosh has gone into too many penis and homo jokes. I would love to see the fight.

Philo Beddoe

If some of you guys think Tosh is being ripped off, you should probably find some old clips from 20 years ago of Greg Kinnear doing Talk Soup on E. It is essentially the same show/idea as Tosh, just Greg was actually funny.

Jacqui

Seriously Rob?? Jesus Christ, it's a ****in' t.v. show and he didn't say Rob Dyrdek is a real-life pedophile. Pfffft. That's mature....wanting to fight someone. You're HOW old?

xoLovelyyxo

I know who rob dyrdek is. but who the heck is tosh? he looks like a retarded person.

JoAnna

Team joel mchale, bitches!!

ryan

Dyrdek is an IDIOT. He should thank Tosh for giving him some material to copy from. SERIOUSLY!!! Its comedy. Its raunchy it edgy if Rob cant take a JOKE get out the biz SON! Rob is a fake azz wanna be Tosh.0.

MARGETALICA

tosh is funny

sunny

Tosh wins- He's actually funny.
Rob's show is crap and I can't believe anyone actually watches it. Please MTV, cancel it!

Trinny

I dont even know who they are or what they are on about ! lol

Brad

I ain't gunna lie.....dem were some cuties in the background.....just sayin'

grandma beck

I tried to watch this tosh program once and it was
gross. The comments made aboutcause rob are hateful and wreckless and he should should take those remarks
back and ask for forgiveness. This type of behavioe
is unaccetable and do promote violance cause if I was rob Ied want to beat that ass to

Everyones~A~Star

Tosh is laughing his ass off.

celebsleaze

Dyrdek's a punk, but he's no peder@ss. He's just a criminal, and not all that smart of one. http://wp.me/p2rPnt-N