Donald Trump to Miss PA

Time's Up ...

WE'RE SUING!!!

6/7/2012 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0607-donal_trump_miss_pa
Never say Donald Trump isn't a man of his word -- we're told the Miss USA owner is going forward with legal action against ex-Miss Pennsylvania Sheena Monnin ... for saying the pageant is fixed.

TMZ broke the story ... Donald issued a 24-hour ultimatum yesterday -- apologize and retract her statements that the Miss USA pageant predetermines its winners ... or face a lawsuit.

Well, Sheena didn't retract squat -- and now our sources say Donald's lawyers are meeting to draft a defamation lawsuit.

It's unclear when the suit will be filed.

tamara

Really? Who watches pageants anymore.

ShrinkWrap

Is Donald's orange coloring make up or a spray tan?

Don

This orange guy who is also the dumb birther King has got an ego the size of pluto. He goes after anyone who says anything about him or his companies. And he now has the following of the dumb birther republicans so his ego is even bigger now. Somebody needs to take this egomaniac out of his misery. I can't understand how his many Russian mistresses can marry this buffoon... well I kind of do, he has money coz he sure is ugly and disgusting

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Beauty pageant gets ugly after Trump gets involved.

Yea, I agree. He is one ugly mutha fracker.

rdhmommy

I think he was called out on something I think has been fixed for years. Said he is going after someone who has no money..Oh a side note you who are posting saying things like she is ugly and she is a bitch..how dare you judge. Grow up. Mr Trump is getting called out on something again and he is bullying her like he does everyone else.

STFU

SMH. When is Donald Dump going to sue thecompany for sewing that possum to his head

IceGypsy

Why bother? Is he afraid he will lose viewers for the next one? who watches that anyway? BTW the fake tan looks like crapp

lee

but they do look fixed every year, im sure the donald has the winner lined upped after the show lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

He is such an annoying prick.

Mike Litoris

Hey Donald,

SHUT THE F^CK UP!

That's all.

Whatever

This guy! He can't seem to go away for five whole minutes in a row. Birther! Leave us the EFF alone. Suing this woman because she saw the five finalists on a piece of paper in advance, or another contestant did and told her? How can it not look rigged to see the five finalists on paper before the pageant? And have it match exactly what happens on TV? Donald Trump and his African animal killing sons are simply grotesque in all they say and do.

Carl

Big deal. You can file a lawsuit against anyone for any reason. If I wanted I could file suit against Trump for frightening me with his bad hair and claim damages of one billion dollars. A judge would throw it out of court of course, but only AFTER I've filed the suit.

small asian penis

I would love to work with his shrink.

mike

Donald is a D-Bag.. This is your typical Rich A-Hole Pushing people around. I hope this Blows up in his Face and there is evidence.

Joan K

Three words, POS, Donald that is.