Kim Kardashian

Buys Kanye West SICKEST

Birthday Present Ever

6/8/2012 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

A Lamborghini gifted to Kanye West from Kim KardashianWhat does the woman who has everything get the man who has everything for his birthday? If you're Kim Kardashian, you buy your boyfriend Kanye West a rare $750,000 Lamborghini.  Ball so hard!

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Kim purchased the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 in L.A. for her new BF, who's celebrating his 35th birthday today. But Kanye can't play with it yet because he's in Ireland on the Watch the Throne tour.

So we're told Kim wanted to give him a taste of his gift -- so she took a video of the car to show him ... and we're told she's screening the video in person tonight on the Emerald Isle.

So it's probably safe to say the car won't be Kanye's only present this year.

Misty

These people have no idea what is going on in the world around them... so pathetic.

FukUall6787

Kanye probably ain't even hittin that but at the same time she's spendin most of his own cheese on this car,its not her money she's using its his money that she's spendin without his knowledge,kanye better
watch his bank account cuz she's a skank gold diggin hoe

roll3567

Damn...make it rain beoch! How long do you have to stay with a girl after she buys you a 750k car? She can make guys happy with her mouth and and wallet.

Jen648

Everyone see's through this farce right? I mean, everyone realizes the real role the Kardashians play in this world, right? Please tell me you see through this stuff.

joe moe

she's an attention whore.
She bought this car to stir up some press

ju

didnt j ho by her idiot cradle robbing idiot a car to now of course this moron who thinks shes a celebrity had to copy she and the kardashians are the most idiot of morons ive ever seen didnt that idiot just sell his stinky shoes on ebay why didnt he just give them away

ju

thisn peice of crap makes me sick why dont she donate money to animals since she likes to wear fur she does anything for attention you are not a star you are not a celebrity sissy spacek is a celebrity hillary swank is on that list you are trash get it

Maileeann

Doesn't anyone find it " odd" she would spend a quarter mil on a car for a guy she's been dating for such a short time? Dare I say....PR stunt?

Maileeann

OOPS!!! I meant 3/4 of mil.

Jen

F*cking materialistic, superficial, money-grubbing ego maniacs. Yeah, that's REALLY necessary to give as a gift to a guy you've been dating for a couple of months. God, how I hate them both.

Megan

it makes me sick that there are starving children, homeless animals, cancer foundations, ANY DONATION... TONS of stuff they could do with their money and this is what they do... wallow in it 24/7! and you want society to look at you as normal??to respect you as a human being????

twilightmom

To the poster KIM (with the annoying CAP LOCK PROBLEM!!)
3 Things:
1. STHD
2. STFU
And
3. GTFO

Mumra the Ever Living

Kanye, get on the PCH, get behind a tractor trailer and then start tweeting out to all your peeps.
Bytch prolly had to return like 10% of her "wedding" presents to buy that overpriced piece of ego stroke. It would have been easier if she just wedged herself into the bath tub, opened her mouth, and have him let go of a nice stream of mellow yellow gold.

makeitstop

like I needed another reason to hate her

RaineeDrops

That church she is attending is really helping her. Do they teach all about immorality, making a mockery of marriage, adultery, bragging about adultery, buy buy buy, want want want, all about me me me me me, never about others or people in need or hurting, real life issues, nope, all about me me me I want I want, whine, temper tantrums, acting spoiled, superficial things, stuff, more stuff, buy buy buy, need the latest hand bag, the most expensive ring, the car, show it off, tell everyone about it, brag about money, money defines, worship money.

That church, the Kim Jenner made church, if this is what they condone and teach, is not a church of God.

Looks like Satan has his grip on the Kardashians and is their puppetmaster. Pulling strings and they are dancing to entertain the devil in what they think are their little PR stunts, are actually the devil just telling them to dance, dance little Kardashians, dance. Make fools of yourself, jeopardize your souls some more.

Dance.