Miss Penn. to Trump

Psych Training Tells Me

Miss USA is Rigged

6/8/2012 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

060812_misspenn_today_video
Ex-Miss Pennsylvania insists the list of top 5 Miss USA contestants she was told about perfectly matched the eventual top 5 -- but sources connected with the pageant tell TMZ her math is way off ... because only one name matched.

Sheena Monnin isn't backing down from her claim Miss U. is fixed -- on "NBC Today" she said, "It's too coincidental for someone to be able to call out in order the top 5. I know what I heard there is no doubt in my mind that the contestant is serious when she laid out what she saw."

Monnin claims Miss Florida told her she saw a list of the top 5 before they were announced -- and although Miss FL now says she was joking ... Monnin says, "I have many years of psychological training. I know when someone is scared and serious. Her body language was serious."

But pageant sources tell us the list Miss Florida saw had only ONE name of the eventual top 5 finalists -- which pokes a huge hole in Monnin's story. As TMZ first reported, lawyers for pageant owner Donald Trump are currently drafting a defamation lawsuit against Monnin.

By the way, Monnin's psych training consists of a master's degree ... from the University of Phoenix.

update_barMiss Florida Karina Brez, tells TMZ, "I want to make a statement, very firm and very clearly, that I did not at any time tell Miss Pennsylvania USA or other Miss USA contestants that I knew the final five contestants in the Pageant."

Brez adds, "For reasons I don't understand, my name is now being brought forward as the person who released the names and implied that the Final Five contestants were pre-selected. This is absolutely not true, and not the case."

0608_missusa_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

McCarton

He rigged the winner of Celebrity Apprentice, why wouldn't he rig the Miss USA pageant?

GoddessVenus

This women is nutz!

Stephani Hecht

What I want to know is if she had all this supposed psych training, why doesn't she understand gender identity issues? Let's not forget that she also stated she disagreed with the organization allowing transgender contestants.

spunkie

She is beautiful and well spoken. I like her.

tink

Just read that Melania Trump threatened Sheena Monnin on E online and said, SHE BETTER WATCH OUT?? Does anyone know if this is true and if it is what is wrong with Trump and his family!!! It is like they have a mafia mentality and think they are above the law???

5Louie

TMZ are shills for Hollywood & the Trumps of the world sure make her look like a nut . WoW You guys are the nuts you go girls!

Marvin Zesti

It is probably that dog from Florida starting trouble. She also said Miss Mexico wanted her in their pagent . In an interview prior to the pagent she also said she already won only to find herself #49 of 50 and delegated to the back of the stage so her face wouldn't be seen.

jake

If your dumb enough to write on this, you're opinion doesn't matter

pbilal

Good for her. Trump is an arrogant bully. While she's at it - ask about the Celebrity Apprentice show when Joan Rivers won over Annie (poker player). Annie was the clear winner. According to internet reports at the time - River's charity had a person named Blaine Trump on their board. No surprise. He's a phony.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5