Deena from 'Jersey Shore'

Arrested for Disorderly Conduct

6/10/2012 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Deena from Jersey Shore arrested for disorderly conduct
"Jersey Shore" star Deena Cortese was arrested for disorderly conduct this afternoon in Seaside Heights, NJ ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

In a video obtained by TMZ, Deena can be seen dancing through the streets. The cops seem to be tolerating her behavior for a few minutes, but after awhile they decide they've had enough.

You can see Deena cuffed, put in the back of a cop car and driven away ... while Ronnie and Sammi look on.

It's been a busy weekend for the cast -- as TMZ previously reported, the fellas from the show were in a bar brawl that appeared to leave Jwoww with a sprained ankle.

DEE

Omg, The person trying n I do mean trying to film this please I hope this is not your job. This is the worst filming I have ever seen. My 2 yr old granddaughter can do better. I saw more of the street, buildings, sky n other people then I did of Deanna. Tmz should have never paid you for this. deanna it didnt take long, taking up for snookie. Momma should be sooooooo proud.NOT.

julie

WTF....was your camera man drinking with her?
My 10yr old can shoot better video......even me when I am drinking
thinks you need to hire some new guys in jersey because the ones you have suck big sweaty ball

eddsbar

REALLY TMZ? I would have expected more of a professional video than that POS....Just saying....

Misty

You know the person who is filming this is a sorry ass photographer. Learn how to hold the camera, phone, or whatever you are using still you damn idiot! TMZ needs to fire this sorry person!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

She had full makeup on one time, teased up hair, the whole shot, & I swear she looked exactly like a transvestite.

wpgguy

Let me quote "Animal House". "Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to get through life"

Rahilxx98

Rubbish camera handling.

Cat

That is some of the worst video footage I've ever seen...hope you didn't drop too much on that TMZ.

Bird

Was the camera man drunk as well? Jeez. My 5 year old can record videos better than that jackass.

Bee

So pathetic. The entire group SHOULD be embarrassed by their behavior...unfortunately, they are not. I don't understand why this show is popular. You never hear anybody saying one positive thing about any of them, yet people keep tuning in. I wish we all could stop encouraging them and making them feel as if they are 'celebrities'...I have never seen one episode except the clips on The Soup.
They are all morons and disgusting.

Babydoll0630

You can tell when it's the weekend on TMZzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

joecrabs

God, Please let this New Jersey fad burn out soon. New Jersey Housewives, Jersey Shore, Jerseylicious.... Why are you torturing us like this? Is it because we made fun of Stryper? We're so, so sorry.

Superman

Looks like they are shooting in Mexico.

Lori

that is some of the crappiest camera footage I have ever seen. I feel sick now. And as for Deena, she had it coming. Just because you're on mtv doesn't mean your exempt from the long arm of the law.

CrisDizzle

Snooki is 'preggo' and the Situation is trying to say off the booze: MTV asking Deena to step UP and take one for the team. Hope she like jailfood!