Snooki's Ex-BF

I Didn't Leak

Naked Snooki Pics!

6/11/2012 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0611_emilio_masella_article
Snooki
's ex-BF Emilio Masella is adamant ... he's not the mastermind behind the naked Snooki photos that leaked onto the Internet last week -- telling TMZ, he never even saw them before they hit the web.

In case you haven't checked out the pics -- they're basically a bunch of selfies taken inside a hotel room. Snooki's standing in front of a mirror in various states of undress, grabbing her boobs, etc -- pretty tame compared to some episodes of "Jersey Shore."

But Emilio insists he wasn't on the receiving end of the pictures -- claiming it must have been a more recent flame based on Snooki's body. Emilio didn't say what clues gave away the time frame.

Either way, Emilio isn't bothered by the leak -- telling us, "I honestly don’t care. I'm trying to get rid of trash in my life ... I'm done with her and moving on with my own career."

Jillian

Ugly people.

matt

The full pics have been posted -

Alisha

Bitter party of 1. You may not like the person she is but don't hate because she's more successful than you. Moron or not, bitch has money so she's obviously done something right.

Angie

Hey,TMZ!! Don't lower yourselves to this trash. This is NOT news!!!

jdub

Yuck, he looks like he bathes in vegetable oil.

There's a problem here

No offense meant to anyone but him but looking at this picture I can see where the derogatory term "greasy" comes from. By the way, what's up with the girly brows?

Mach5

I've never seen the pics and I will never intend to look them up, who the hell wants to see naked pics of Snooki?. As for Emilio, if you want to get rid of the trash in your life, I recommend starting to not look like a douche.

Pimpcessa

" claiming it must have been a more recent flame based on Snooki's body. Emilio didn't say what clues gave away the time frame."

Isn't that exactly what he DID DO? Or am I just smarter than your writing staff TMZ?

STEVE

Really?People who cares about her! And honestly she is thin in these pics. Makes you wonder if her and her bf sent it out to get more exposure since she can not make an ass out of herself on tv or if she has a lover and sent them to him as she is thin in these pics. So you def know it wasn't her ex in the article who sent these out. The whole Jersey Shore Crew is trashy. And ppl just love to watch the train wrecks they are and make fun of them.

KWDragon

His career? Really? I hope it's not as another GTL himbo. I wish these kids would drift away and live their lives privately.

barnyardhumor

Who would want to see naked pix of Snooki anyway? She's bad enough clothed

kimmi

Obviously the Oompa Loompa sent those pics out. Since she can't be a drunken sloppy mess on TV she'll remind people that it's only 9 short months until she can once again help in the downfall of civiliazation.

3Storms

Who in the blueberry ****muffins would even want to see that goblin naked?

DO NOT WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Storms

If that guy's trying to get rid of the trash in his life, he's gonna have to find a nice cliff to jump off of

VictorD

I hope his career doesn't involve being in front of a TV camera.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments