Miss Pennsylvania

Miss SC & Miss CO Were

Too Ugly for Top 16

6/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0611_sheena-monnin_getty
Miss Colorado
and Miss South Carolina shouldn't have made the Top 16 at the Miss USA pageant this year because they lacked in the face ... this according to ex-Miss Pennsylvania Sheena Monnin.

Miss USA organization sources gave TMZ text messages it claims Sheena sent to a pageant official during the Miss USA competition ... in which Sheena first says the competition was rigged.

0611_text_message_sub
In the text exchange, Sheena writes, "Colorado? South Carolina? I'm done. This is ridiculous. It's obviously rigged so the girl they want can shine; they kept several beautiful girls out for that reason."

Miss USA sources believe the text messages show Sheena's conspiracy theory is emotionally-motivated ... NOT based on any facts ... and is therefore BS.

Sheena has recently claimed she learned another contestant saw a secret Miss USA document which contained the names of the Top 5 finalists before they were announced ... and even though Sheena never personally saw the document, she refuses to admit she could be wrong.

(The Miss Universe organization has filed a defamation claim against Sheena for making the allegation.)

The texts don't exactly disprove Sheena's rigged theory -- but they DO show how shamelessly catty pageants are behind the scenes.

0611_miss_usa_contest_getty
Calls to Monnin, Miss CO Marybel Gonzalez, and Miss SC Erika Powell were not returned.

For the record, we think they're hot.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

They all look like the same chick with different eyebrows. Maybe this one didn't win because she's so ugly on the inside. Maybe she should meditate on that.

Renee

They all look the same

IceGypsy

Umm is it me, or do they all look the same lol.

Miki

All three of them look the same to me. Same built, hair color and facial structure. Catty Bitches.

Who Knew

I first thought she was nuts. I then saw the pictures and she's right, I just don't know why they would fix it unless hairdo is getting some.

Jennyy

Some thing isn't right here. Those text messages are set up. If it is Sheena's phone her comments would be in blue on the right side of the screen, the responder would be the left and would be green or blue. The way this phone reads Sheena is the one saying "be strong"

O_o

ok - the text is faboo and all...can we see some type of evidence now so that we can ALL be pissed off together?

christy

I think they all pretty much look the same. Just seems to me she is an arrogant bi**h who thinks she should of won. Attitude will loose it for you as well lady. Get over yourself you look like the ones your calling ugly.

ju

oman is far beautiful then trump his wife and his spawn his daughter looks like a man and trump is a moron

tina

sorry honey, what's NOT rigged these days. And last I looked, this was not just a Beauty Contest. So, obviously you have nothing else to bring to the table but beauty. Shame on you. Your 15 minutes are up. Go away now.

lanie

I don't know who to believe in this and don't really care that much, since I don't watch pageants.. but I think this girl comes across very catty... and she seems very jealous of the other girls.. Maybe she is just so deluded and arrogant that she thinks it had to be rigged, if she wasn't the winner? I don't know, but she's come across as a real witch...

SURFCOWBOY

Yup, perhaps you lost because of your FACE... wipe those crocodile tears and shut the F up. Women hate to be rejected, I get it but this the behavior of a 15 yr old girl. You got way too much makeup caked on, wipe that crap off, stop crying like a little bi^ch and let the winner get the lame limelight she deserves.

Maverick

Miss Pennsylvania suffers from insecurity. Watch her--she's very beautiful and very posed and very smart, but at the core of it, complete insecure.

I do agree with her that Miss South Carolinais ugly, but Miss Colorado looks fine.

ragu4u

So Miss Colo. & Miss So. Carolina were skanks, huh? Pot calling the kettle black, I'd say!

Carl

Since when has Miss America been about finding the most beautiful woman in the country? Maybe that is what they say, but the reality is the girls are usually attractive but not stunning.