Chris Brown Fight

I Was Injured, Too

6/16/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0615_PAINFUL_INJURIES
Another innocent female victim in the Chris Brown vs. Drake fight ... who claims she was also hit by a flying bottle when things got violent inside of the W.i.P. nightclub.

TMZ spoke with 21-year-old Veronica ... who tells us she was hanging at a table with her friends Wednesday night when the brawl broke out.

“I heard people screaming ... so I tried to get away from the action and hid behind a couch."

While she was trying to hide, Veronica says someone trampled her, stepping on her head, which caused a massive knot on her forehead. Veronica claims she also suffered a deep gash on her hand, which she says was caused by a bottle.

Veronica was taken to an ambulance .. where she saw another female victim, Hollie C., who had also been hit by a bottle and was gushing blood from her forehead.

Veronica tells us, "I plan on suing the club over the incident." She's unsure if she will take legal action against Chris Brown or Drake ... but adds, "I'm trying to see my best legal options."

Ann

Sue for what? It is just a gash in your hand....money hungry. What she really means when she says she is '"I'm trying to see my best legal options."' is "who will pay me the most money to go away." Wow, just dust your pants off and go on. It is just a hand gash, get over yourself and go to work instead of trying to collect money from some innocent business where a bunch of no class buffoons happened to act up. Besides, it is a bar with a bunch of drunk idiots, I think you should expect the possibility of a bar fight when you go to a bar, so you walked into that one sweetheart. Seriously, get over yourself.

andria

I'm behind anyone who legitimately over this ridiculous ****. Seems everyone EXCEPT Chris and Drake got hurt in this (yeah Chris got a boo boo on his chin; big deal. There were innocent bystanders who ended up getting stitches). If I were the girl from Australia who had to take the ****ing BUS back to her accommodations ON HER GOD DAMN VACATION, I would sue the hell out of them. I'm generally not one for suing another but this is totally deserved. I would sue both parties for neglect and the hospital bills.

YouDontSay

I am sure there are a lot more victims. Do we have to hear about each one?

Ann

Can I sue TMZ for posting such crappy stories?

gege

...now its the "chris brown fight?"......thats ****edup

Truth

DAYUMMM, ISNT THIS THE CHIC IN THAT E-ONLINE ARTICLE WHOSE LAWYER SAID SHE MAY NEED PLASTIC SURGERY??? SOME P/T WANNABE MODEL. PULEEEEZ... IF TONY PARKER AINT SUING OVER A LITTLE SCRATCH NEITHER DOES SHE. #TRUTH!!

Truth

THE PROBLEM WITH THE AMERICA IS IT'S BECOME A SUE HAPPY LEGAL SYSTEM. ANY MORON AND ANY MORON'S LAWYER CAN FILE SUIT AND IF DEFENDANT DOESNT RESPOND IT'S DEFAULT DECISION TO THE PLAINTIFF. HOW STOOOOPID!! ONLY PERSON WHO HAS A CASE IS HOLLIE C. THE REST CAN TAKE 2 ASPIRIN AND A BOTTLE OF XANAX AND VODKA. ...HOPEFULLY THEY DONT WAKE UP. #TRUTH!!

michael

Pathetic loser chick hangin with the bros' gets hit in the head at a bar fight with a bottle. And now she is going to sue. Well, at least she will paid something for all of her effort servicing the bros' so she could gain access to their inner circle. You gotta love this country. When can we just turn the keys of it over to these a..holes so they can turn it into Haiti? In reality, we should hope for more bar fights among he folks, maybe they can eliminate each other so we do it have to hear about their sorry a..es any longer.

parlayer

Collateral Damage

Flying Blind

it's time for some arrests and jail time ....... STAT.

Dawn

I know.... Lets wait so next time they can kill an innocent person....They are thugs both of them! You just cant take the GHETTO OUT of them!

DON4772

Good Lord--Who wasn't injured at this brawl. Ohh that's right i wasn't. But i do have a cut on my chin. Maybe from a razor but what the heck ill sue anyhow.

Slomoshun

**** you TMZ...ffs

notalawyer

Hello is this Gloria Allred? This is Veronica....

bagladey

Did the club have any security inside? And what's the point of the surveillance cameras in a NIGHTclub if they aren't NIGHT cameras that can capture images in a darkened setting?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments