Rob Dyrdek

I'm Selling Burritos Now

... FOR POTHEADS

6/17/2012 3:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0615_rob_dyrdek_chris_pfaff_burritos
Forget Daniel Tosh -- the only beef Rob Dyrdek's got now is in his brand new line of frozen burritos ... and he's marketing them directly to STONERS.

No joke -- the MTV star and his cousin Chris "Drama" Pfaff have spawned a frozen burrito company called Loud Mouth Burritos -- which they claim will "revolutionize the age-old eating experience by combining Mexicana and Americana flavors under the roof of a tortilla."

The "Fantasy Factory" duo is hawking two options for now: Cheeseburger -- stuffed with hamburger meat, cheese, ketchup and mustard ... and Pepperoni Pizza -- with mozzarella, pepperoni and tomato sauce.

0615_loud_mouth_burrito_rob_dyrdek
And the best part -- the burritos are only 420 calories each. GET IT?!?!?!

The frozen goods are currently being sold at several 24-hour Kum and Go and Maverik convenience stores -- perfect for those late night munchies -- and they're hoping to expand to 10,000 locals by the end of summer.

Taco Bell ... you've been warned.

Cartman

Why is TMZ promoting this stupid shiz?

Bridget

Someone would have to smoke a lot to have the munchies bad enough to eat that cheeseburger one. Sounds nasty

cobrazombie

That is world class photoshop right there.

Justin

haha I thought these looked familiar!! In the little college town where I live (Cheney, WA) we just got a Maverik gas station and saw these the other day. I almost got the pizza one but ended up getting something else. Btw the Maverik is the best place ever!!! haha Open 24 hours and has some of the best gas station food out there.

PopGlitch

EEwwww, those sound gross!

PJ

Dyrdek is an attention wh*re. He might as well be a Kardashian

carterboy

That *****s funny and I'ma ah ***** so I can say it

static

When are the Hell's Angel's ® going to whip their ass?

Denese

Evidently you can also get some coke for .49 cents - if the weed isn't doing it for you anymore? I thought everyone said smoking pot doesn't lead to other drug use? >;-D Tee-hee...

PopGlitch

They have too much money and nothing to do with it obviously. Those burritos sound disgusting!

haskel420

frozen burritos.. WTF i smoke pot all day and ill never eat one of those nasty things.. FROZEN BUURITO..!! yuck..!!

haskel420

on the fantasy factory he was shooting REAL BURRITOS from a canon.. not these frozen P.O.S. things..

surfsupl

wtf is a kum-and go?

Babydoll0630

I love Dyrdrek. He's funny, and his shows are funny. My one year old LOVES THEM.

Babydoll0630

LOL tbh it looks like the wrapping costs more than the burrito. TMS, PMS, I MEAN TMZ, you guys have been hating on him hard lately? Why?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments