Stacy Keibler --

I'm NOT Pregnant

with Handsome Baby

6/18/2012 10:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stacy Keibler pregnant?  Nope.
The world will continue to wait for a baby Clooney ... because Stacy Keibler is NOT with child.

The rumor mill began to churn after photos surfaced showing Stacy on a boat in Lake Como this weekend ... sporting what people have interpreted as a baby bump.

But sources connected to The Keib tell us ... the rumors are "100% FALSE."

Plus, Stacy was seen drinking wine with George and friends last night -- not concrete proof ... but a pretty good sign there's no baby on board.

0618_george_clooney_stacy_keibler_ramey
A rep for Stacy had no comment on the situation.

0613_baby_bump_footer_v2

GeniusMachine

She better drop that fat then, before Clooney drops her.

Dita Wildflower

She's beautiful....

Anonymous

I actually watched one season of "Dancing with the Stars"...because of her, and one once since. I had never heard of her before that, but I caught a glimpse of her on a commercial. What a mega-babe. SOOO pretty.

FIVEONETWO

Yeah, her belly's not concave, so she's fat...she looks like she's going to give birth any day now (eye roll)

Stiletto

She thinks she has all her hooks in George and can start eating now and let herself go.

Bellaca

This famewhore. Isn't it time for Clooney to drop her?

IceGypsy

not pregnant? yikes she better lay off the beer eh

Straight Talkin Texan

Hmmm, IMO it looks like she might be pregnant because she usually has a more flat stomach. In other words, it's quite unlike her to have a poochy stomach.

Jamie

Good God!! Maybe she just has to poop - or maybe Aunt Flo is in town. Just because someone has a bit of a belly doesn't mean they are pregnant. Get over yourself TMZ.

DJ

Classic gunt right there people!

Barb

Could be the dress coming up in the breeze. It looks like air could have gotten in through that slit in the front there and what is seen is just a flap of the dress. I dunno. Just my thought.

DJ

That would be your classic Gunt you're looking at!!

dave

Is it just me or isn't it POSSIBLE there was a draft right when that photo was taken- like how when you get into a hot tub a bubble blows through your pants?

Phreaky

Can we PLEASE quit using the term "baby bump" - it's just so ghetto and gross.

Terminal Tower

That's pregnant, that's a prego pouch, having a ton of kids myself I would know. And, she's pretty far along, I'm going to bet, somewhere between 18 and 22 weeks. So, bet me if she doesn't have a kid sometimes end of Sept-early Oct. Unless it's twins or something, then she's about 3 months along.
Drinking wine, huh? First way to hide, have yourself served sparkling grape juice, even if someone tries it they usually can't tell.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments