Ozzy Osbourne

Cancels Concert --

Don't Worry, I'm Fine

6/20/2012 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_ozzy_osbourne_getty
Ozzy Osbourne fans in Germany were fearing the worst when a Black Sabbath concert in Germany was canceled at the last minute earlier today ... but TMZ has learned Ozzy only pulled the plug over "vocal concerns."

Sources at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany tell us ... Ozzy was supposed to take the stage after the band Black Label Society finished their set. But instead of Ozzy, another man grabbed the mic and announced that Osbourne would be unable to perform due to a medical condition.

Fans were freaking out ... but Ozzy's rep tells TMZ ... the rock legend's overall health is OK ... and he merely decided to cancel the show due to issues with his voice.

Concertgoers have been instructed to check the venue's official website to see if Ozzy will reschedule or simply issue a refund.

0620_stars_rock_footer

Butters_Creamy_Goo

ShrinkWrap

Well, I am not a fan of Ozzy's music, but I can imagine that he must be beside himself with his son's recent diagnosis with MS. I wish them no ill will and hope he keeps doing his thing.

EastCoastChopper

If you have seen the OZ as of late, he performs same as he did at 26 - That's got to be hard on vx box. I always found it strange that dude sings so crisp and clear yet you can't understand a thing he says in conversation levels.

stu

he ate another bat. this 1 had rabbis.

Ken

yo homie

me

I wasn't worried.

buzz kill

Vocal concerns? Yeah right Ozzie is a regular Pavoratti.

Kenny

AAAARGh I was there and I swear to God, it was getting awesome with Zakk Wylde awesome performance and than really just before the start of Ozzy, that grey haired announced the news. :( :( I was soooooooo looking forward to this.

stargazer

Since when does canceling a concert merit media attention? It happens all the time for very similar reasons.

Jodi

His voice??? I didn't know he could still sing. I thought the drugging over the years took care of that.

RyanW

Ozzy is Highly Known to Cancel and be a NO-Show to many of his concerts... why people still bother is beyond me! he did it at a show i went to a while back!. his health/age has caught up to him and instead of throwing in the towel.. he gets people's hopes up!... little advice for people that plan on seeing him... Plan on him Bailing/canceling AT LEAST.. 4-10 shows for long tours.. he did it on Ozzfest ALL the time.

RyanW

oh and oh yeah.. him canceling at the last Min.. another regular thing he does... he gets you to the venue.. you see the Openers and BLAM... not even the courtesy to warn earlier.. again he did this to me.. and its reported including this show reported that it was a Last Min Bail.. very unprofessional than again it happens sometimes understandable.. but he is Well-Known to do this on every tour.. on/off

john wayne gacy

it just adds more entertainment
at the household dinner table;

who can shake more,
the son or the dad ....

parlayer

did he wreck his 3 wheeler again?

croc

unless he went mute, who could really tell
the difference..he is just sad over his son jack.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments