Doc Murray

My Undies Are Clean

... and I'm Thrilled!

6/21/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_conrad_murray_jail_article
Conrad Murray's prayers have been answered -- the good doc got a fresh pair of underwear and a clean jail uniform this week after lodging major complaints about the way he's being treated behind bars.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believed he was going to die in L.A. County Jail ... claiming he's being treated like filth -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

But after lodging his complaints, we're told Murray saw immediate results. In fact, Connie told his lawyers a swarm of deputies came into his cell Monday morning ... and couldn't have been more accommodating.

Besides the clean clothes, Murray got a new blanket ... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. tells us Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care for the headache he was complaining about. The rep also claims Murray was evaluated by a doctor last week.

Murray's attorneys acknowledge things are better, but "still characterize his living conditions as horrendous." Meanwhile, Connie couldn't be happier -- sources close to the doc tell us, "His spirits are much improved."

Dose Of Reality

MiMi

Mj hated. He hated ignorance.

And that's the one thing that some on these boards continually spread.

But for some I suppose ignorance is bliss....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And yet, you are still a fan.

MiMi

Ignorance Abounds.....

Dose Of Reality

As long as you and the rest of the stuperfans are here MooMoo, that's true. Though I wouldn't blame it all on the stuperfans ignorance because that would imply that you simply do not know things. There have been things that have been proven to you and you refuse to believe it because of your blind adoration of an unworthy person.

The real haters are MJ's stuperfans.

Luz

When I see a picture of Jerry Sandoski I quickly scroll down the page, the look on his face revolts me. The only thing I want to hear about that man is the "guilty" veredict.

And then I see all these supposed "Haters" spending their time on this board insistently accusing, trashing and diminishing everything about Michael Jackson, who is dead! Trying to steer people away from everything Michael Jackson.

At least we, Fans of Michael Jackson are clear and at peace with what we love.

But the haters are only frustrated people that hate Michael Jackson for his guts, his talent, his success both professional and financial, and his ability to be extremely popular and adored from one corner of the world to the other! What they feel for Michael Jackson is admiration mixed with resentment, which is called envy. To me, that's a real waste of energy that should be employed in doing something actually positive and constructive or to develop your talents like MJ did.
All this focusing, even after his death, only proves how big Michael Jackson is!

MiMi

There have been things that have been proven to YOU and yet you refuse to believe it because of your blind ignorance and hatred of an innocent man.

Just keep calling various posters ridiculous names. That too is testament to your lack of maturity and intelligence.

Luz

Good night, everyone!

duilama

---------------------

Maybe that's why you mis-spelled his name!

When I see a picture of MJ I quickly scroll down the page, the look on his face revolts me, except sometimes the pictures are so fugly, then I stared and laughed out loud. The only thing I want to hear about that man is that he is still dead, that's justify the not "guilty" verdict, as God had better plan for him!

Mimipoop, MJ hated ignorant people? Then he had to hate himself the most, plus when he said, " I love you more!" to his fans, he must be lying through his nose, oh, okay, he didn't get a real nose either!

Party, party,

Everybody wants to be a rabid rabid fan

As though MJ was a super super man

With his fake nose, no body knew

that he pinned down little boys and gave them a blow,

better than the tickle monster who we've came to know.

Party party, every body wants to party!

HumanNature

HEY "SIMPLE" CLONE

THE "QUACK" LOST HIS MEDICAL LICENSE

THE "QUACK" IS NO LONGER A DOCTOR BUT A CONVICTED FELON!!!!

CONRAD MURRAY "CONVICTED FELON"

LOSER BEHIND BARS

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" WON'T BE FREE UNTIL 2014!!!!

GET IT RIGHT!!!

duilama

If MJ would have also been convicted, maybe, Sandusky would not have been so bold, and that might have saved a lot of the child victims.

I hope this case would really send out a warning out there to the pedophiles and their supporters, we won't put up with your crap anymore, no excuses for child sex abuse!

duilama

LUZ

@Diulama:
I have come to the conclusion that you really have a mental problem.
I suspect you really wanted Michael Jackson, and it affected your mind because you couldn't have him!

-----------------

What would I want MJ for. The shemale pedophile is damaged goods missing a nose. If I were a smoker, maybe I can use that cavity where his nose used to be as an ash tray. But I am not a smoker. Talking about smoking...........oh, never mind no pun intended.

Anyways, I believe MJ was far worse a pedophile than Sandusky. Snadusky was allowed to live to at least 68 years old by God. But God recalled MJ when he was only 50. MJ got the most harsh punishment - death penalty, and no kidding!

MiMi

That's right HN. Only one post on the Sandusky board from TMZ's resident obsessed MJ hater on that board.

Make that two if you want to include the post from DUI that he mistakenly posted there instead of here.

Ignorant Morons Abound.....

Dose Of Reality

If Sandusky's judge would have held the announcement until Monday it would have been appropriate.

MiMi

Dose of UNREALITY,

Geez.... Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, day in and day out.

You and all the other ignoramouses, get a frickin life. Never seen so much time being wasted bashing a dead man.

Luz

@Diulama:
tangible sources, like from HumanNature and vindicate MJ site??? Or MJ's victims all came to confine to you before they saw their shrink???
Rabid says the most rabid things!
iPad 625
Tie a ribbion on a tree
Make our gym and playground pedo free!
If you go to bed, you should be sleeping
Not pouting or MJ missing!
---------------------------------------------------
This is not the first time I say I don't believe everything I read and see in the tabloids! Before I made my judgement I made my research from actual court do***ents out of the Santa Maria, Santa Barbara Court. And that's what you and all the other people should do instead of slandering a person out of the perception of things. If you took your time to do a serious research you would find articles like this:
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
SANTA MARIA, CALIFORNIA
REGULAR MEETING
JUNE 21, 2005
William Wagener - He requested the City name a park after Michael Joe Jackson in honor of his being found innocent.....
William Wagener spoke regarding the City Council file a malicious prosecution lawsuit against District Attorney Tom Sneddon for costing the City and County so much money for the Michael Jackson trial. ….
And so on! Those are reliable,tangible sources you can trust. Now, when you do your serious research you can come back to me and tell me where the heck did you read Michael Jackson was found guilty of anything at all!