« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Claims Kris Jenner

Staged Kim's Sex Tape

6/21/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_kris_humphries_kris_jenner_article
Kris Humphries
trashed Kim Kardashian and her family in conversations and text messages to his former girlfriend, Myla Sinanaj ... telling her Kris Jenner not only directed Kim to shoot her sex tape, but to re-shoot because Kris J didn't think the first one was pretty enough.

As TMZ first reported, Kim has subpoenaed Myla in Kim's divorce case, and we've learned Myla has a lot to say about what Kris told her about his relationship with his famous estranged wife.

In addition to the sex tape, sources tell us Myla has numerous text messages in which Kris says she is the love of his life and he wants to get the divorce over with quickly so they can spend the rest of their time on earth together. In several of the messages, we're told Kris says specifically that he's "moved on" from Kim.

0621_kimk_sextape
The information is extremely damaging to Kris, because he's alleging in his divorce that Kim has destroyed him emotionally by allegedly defrauding him into believing it was a real marriage. Turns out, Kris has been banging Myla since mid-January, so his devastation argument may be hard to swallow.

Sources close to the Kardashians tell TMZ ... Kris is lying about the sex tape. They say Kim made it clear at the beginning of their relationship she would not discuss the tape because she didn't want to be judged by it. Our sources say the sex tape never came up in any subsequent discussions between Kim and Kris and it just shows he's delusional.

Myla's deposition should be interesting.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

exmar

this was posted earlier, but harvey kardashian (im on the kardashian payroll) deleted it. kim k is trash, absolute trash. lest see if harvey kardashian deletes it again.

janet

First let's clear this matter up with the ignorant haters that are responding to my comments. I wish I were Kris Jenner because I would be in Paris right now. I have to give it Kris and his lawyers because they knew this would be a feeding frenzy for the zealous haters. Thirdly, STFU to whomever doesn't like my comments(the truth). So go suck on Lurch's pu$$y. He doesn't have a di$$ because only a bit$$ would be going after a woman for money and cry like a baby cause "she's" not getting what "she" wants. Sorry I had to go down to the level of the haters(pure ignorant). I also appreciate the haters' responses because they get angry due to the fact that I am right.

Sue R

This whole Damn family is DEMENTED. Talk about sic, mother conducted a sex tape? OMG, I thought I had heard it all. Fricken Sick. Peeps complain about Jon and Kate, being money grubbers, non stars? hahahahaha Kardashins? What do they have to contribute? Sick Sick Sick

Jules

The only thing that sucks about this claim is that if we believe that mom Kris was involved with the sex tape then we also have to believe that guy Kris told Myla she was the love of his life since the info is coming out of the same place, Myla's mouth. And while I wouldn't put it past Kris Jenner, she did after all, encourage the Playboy shoot, I have a heard time believing ANYTHING that comes out of this Myla person's mouth. She seems hell bent on getting back at Kris for blowing her off. I guess we'll find out for sure if all of these so called texts and messages are presented in the deposition. Something about her reminds me of that girl that Steve McNair was dating and we see how that turned out.

jacksonfive210

guys that trash their ex gfs to their new gf are usually not over the ex. pretty sad

Barbara

I can really see Kris telling Kim, look what a sex tape did for Paris....so why not ~!

MBoomer

So what is the big deal.... Two months after the separation he get himself a girl friend.. Don't they call that ...to be on the rebound!! Is he a monk..no. So he can f... Who he wants has khloe's said. Mb

O_o

k - so, kris probably was devastated by the divorce...he strikes me as being very needy and not being able to be alone for long. constantly in need of that gratification that comes from a relationship - and having someone worship him. i think that there's seriously something wrong w him. pretty positive about that.

Lynn

AND WE SHOULD CARE -- WHY????

buzz kill

The saddest part of all things KarTRASHians is that people actually watch there show and buy the products they hock.

mebrat24

KMZ AT IT'S BEST

krislankay

So according to the Kartrashians, Kris' GF is a crediable witness when it comes to her saying how he wants to spend his life with her, but NOT crediable when it's involving Momma Kris' sex tape...hmm..how convenient

Tracey

But but, I thought you all thought Kris Humphrey was just Innocent and caught in the crossfire of the Kardashian drama. DER...Brutha knew what he was getting in to. You gonna blame HER, for the current drama he stirs up. I can't stand either of them but LAUGHED back when so many were defending him.

Grace

I believe that Kris Jenner would have been behind the sex tape to set off the careers of not only Kim but the rest of the herd. After watching her on the show for a while I totally believe it. And I am 100% sure the wedding was staged and that Kris Humphries was just a unwitting pawn. I also think Kris Jenner will have another affair with Todd Waterman for TV ratings. Mark my words... She will throw Bruce under the bus.

RaineeDrops

It would be really sick if Kris Jenner was behind in the sex tape and promoting it. What kind of mother does that? Although she has pimped out every single one of her children now. Anything for money, at any cost, even selling their souls to the devil.