« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Claims Kris Jenner

Staged Kim's Sex Tape

6/21/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_kris_humphries_kris_jenner_article
Kris Humphries
trashed Kim Kardashian and her family in conversations and text messages to his former girlfriend, Myla Sinanaj ... telling her Kris Jenner not only directed Kim to shoot her sex tape, but to re-shoot because Kris J didn't think the first one was pretty enough.

As TMZ first reported, Kim has subpoenaed Myla in Kim's divorce case, and we've learned Myla has a lot to say about what Kris told her about his relationship with his famous estranged wife.

In addition to the sex tape, sources tell us Myla has numerous text messages in which Kris says she is the love of his life and he wants to get the divorce over with quickly so they can spend the rest of their time on earth together. In several of the messages, we're told Kris says specifically that he's "moved on" from Kim.

0621_kimk_sextape
The information is extremely damaging to Kris, because he's alleging in his divorce that Kim has destroyed him emotionally by allegedly defrauding him into believing it was a real marriage. Turns out, Kris has been banging Myla since mid-January, so his devastation argument may be hard to swallow.

Sources close to the Kardashians tell TMZ ... Kris is lying about the sex tape. They say Kim made it clear at the beginning of their relationship she would not discuss the tape because she didn't want to be judged by it. Our sources say the sex tape never came up in any subsequent discussions between Kim and Kris and it just shows he's delusional.

Myla's deposition should be interesting.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Violette-Blue

This doesn't shock me at all. I have thought the same thing for years. It was a way for the Kartrashians to get famous. They are greedy people with absolutely no talent. It's not their fault our society loves to make these types of people famous and then complain about them.

Tee

I don't think this myla girl is right in the head. I would believe she's just trying to get back at humphries for dumping her.

CRAZYGIRL

Kris H is being bashed once more by a fame whore exgirlfriend. Who cares!! He still is a nice guy and comes from a good family. Kim is famous for a sex tape and allowing RayJ to piss on her. Plus her pimp mom Kris J sold the tape..Thats something to be really proud about!!! That family is such a disgrace!!!

Puffy

I just think it's interesting that Kris Hump won't stop trash talking Kim and making up ridiculous stories while she either says nothing or says kind things about him. I'm just saying. I watched the few shows where he was on and I don't think you can be edited to say things you didn't say. He's just an immature boy that is probably going to regret the stupid things he saying and doing right now.

Kim

Some of you haters are so delusional. Kris J did not have anything to do with that tape, but you all are so desperate to believe anything negative about these folks so you buy into anything that Lurch has to say, he is going to get his balls handed to him in this case, and to make matters worst he will have to pay for her fees. You people are just as ignorant and delusional as he is, Kim did the right thing by divorcing this big clown, he is not a man he is a rat, and she called him on it. One day something will happen to each and every one of you where you will require understanding or hope that people don't judge you harshly and the way that you judge others will come back on you, if not you your kids, just remember that. Karma is a big ole B*tch.

Polly

Common sense makes me think Kri J wasn't behind the tape. There were two people in it, and that would have to mean RayJ and his family knew what was going on. I just don't see them going along with it. AND, if Kris J did manipulate the tape and Kim confided in Kris H, that would mean to me Kim must have trusted him a lot. That goes against the theory that she married him for ratings. Usually the Kardashians get whatever they deserve, but the more I learn about Kris Humphries the more I doubt he's was an innocent bystander in this whole thing. Perhaps he got involved for money and notoriety, and she caught on.

Mike

I think they saw the publicity the sex tape got for Kims buddy Paris - and decided to copy the formula. Well, it worked to sell your respect & soul for money. Next the teen girls will have something equally as trashy. Kris H seems like a douche, but Kardashians are worse. Kris did push Kim into posing for Playboy. I guess I don't find them attractive.

Joao

I’m not buying that Kris honestly meant that Mylar the skank was the “love of his life” or that Kim destroyed him emotionally-quite frankly, I think he’s way to goofy and narcissist to have the capacity of experiencing any of those claims. NEVERTHELESS, who the hell is TMZ to assert that he was “banging” anybody---unless they were present and even if he was, whose business is it? I realize that TMZ’s gay orientation flip-flopped from claiming that it was nobody’s business who they had sex with to feeling they have to proclaim to the world their sexual orientation and sexual antics-but let it stop there. The notion that “banging” a person is symptomatic of emotional well-being is bullsh1t. In fact, I would expect that a person who felt they had been gilded and humiliated would turn to sex to counteract a sense of inadequacy. But don’t let basic sensibility to interfere with a golden opportunity to propagate gossip and chaos.

dd

Will this guy ever grow up, you have your own career you are going to be the laughing stock of the NBA.

Who Knew

Is this confirmed or more lies from that crap ass familty? Can't wait until Kanya texts are supeonaed, what will be in those.

Kari

Move on, Kris. This is getting old. You're just forcing us to have to read more Kardashian stories.

Claire

He's right. Kris was a little too excited about the tape. She wanted fame fast and that my friends is what she got and continues to have because people like you who seem to get a kick out of them spending money like crazy while the rest of us people work for what we spend.

Areader

It wouldn't surprise me to learn this claim is true......after all Kris Jenner was all for Kim posing nude in Playboy and that was aired on their show!

jmak2011

The more this guy talk the Bigger of a Dick he becomes. No wonder why Kim dumped his ass, he is Pycho Lunatic. I hope Kim's lawyers crush him in court.

rusteia