Ashton & Mila

Definitely Maybe

Banging Each Other

6/24/2012 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

062412_ashton_kunis_launchMila Kunis insists they're just friends ... but last night in L.A., the actress hit up a romantic Italian restaurant with her former "That 70s Show" co-star Ashton Kutcher -- and they even left in the same car.

The two have been rumored to be secretly dating for months -- but Mila adamantly denies they're anything more than platonic pals ... who eat out together alone ... and go on romantic weekend trips to quaint little towns.

It's extremely suspicious ... so we gotta ask ...

News Flash

Why not have her? Everyone else has.

Mee

Do you blame these poor women that date him?
They do not want the crazed, deranged, loss of emotional control old lady to hurt herself

tdub

HE IS THE WORST ACTOR EVER RUINED 2.5 MEN, HES A HICK FROM THE MIDWEST AND SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN WITH HER FOREHEAD.

Nome@home

I hope she just needs to get it out of her system. I have lost respect for her. Its a shame, I wont be able to enjoy Ted now.

Saba

Since it is all assumption can we just admit she is dating her next door neighbor as well?

S

they deserve each other

Kman

You have to respect Mila, she moved here from Russia and learn English watching the "Price is Right". She is good about keeping her private life "PRIVATE". She is not running around in slutty clothes like Miley Cryus. I like one of her quotes "You make jokes about ***** and I right there with you making more". Ashton is lucky that she wants to hang with him.

South Beach

Miss Mila just might be too much woman for 'ole Ashton..One round with her and Justin Timberland ran his heinie back to the safety of Jessica Biel, where he could call the shots. I wonder if Jessica ever dropped Mila a thank you note. She should.

awesomewave

Her voice is so annoying.

newyawkahbroad@optonline.net

Banging? Really? I'm sure you can come up with a little better verbage and still give that 'shock' value you're looking for......it's sophmoric, at best.

judi

do they think we r stupid?? come on!!!

whocares

Mila, you are now officially a SLUT

Captain

Jackie & Kelso together again! LMAO

Big D

If he doesn't want her I'll take her

Psal

Woooooooow!!! All this time she had me fooled, I actually thought she was a good ethical girl! Only a woman with extremely low self esteem and respect for herself and her family with go for a guy like that! Just Google "Kutcher cheating", "Kutcher cheating again", "Kutcher Rihanna", "Kutcher douchebag" read his early life in Wikipedia and it won't take long to figure this guy out!

I would be extremely embarrassed and offended if any woman of my family was with this guy! Her career is going to take a dive after this. Her popularity was largely based on the fact that people believed that she is an innocent ethical girl. People will loose all respect of her now!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments