Ryan O'Neal

Don't Forget About

FARRAH FAWCETT!!!

6/25/2012 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0625_ryan_oneal_tshirt_PCN
Three years ago today, the world mourned the death of Farrah Fawcett ... for about 5 minutes ... until Michael Jackson died ... and overshadowed the loss of Charlie's most famous Angel.

But today, Farrah's baby daddy Ryan O'Neal honored her memory with a shirt featuring the TV icon ... who passed away after a long battle with anal cancer.

The image on the shirt is Farrah's most famous photo -- taken in 1976 -- and went on to become one of the best selling posters in history.

Farrah was 62 years old.

0626_remembering_farrah_fawcett_footer

Hannah

I AGREE!!!

ManiacalZebra

I was wondering if anyone would remember her today.

PG

Better to remember a beautiful icon than a child molester.

Majestik

To the writer of this article. I find you a DISRESPECTFUL PRICK. Couldn't you just write up something nice instead of mentioning being mourned for five minutes and referring to Ryan as Baby Daddy? For god sakes, Back in our day they were our Children's fathers, NOT baby daddy.
I miss you Farrah Fawcett your best gift was showing the world that you weren't just a pretty face or an airhead. You had true talent and could act your butt off and created some wild art. It truly is a shame she wasn't mentioned first.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

The death of a singing and dancing pedophile that invited other people's kids over to sleep in his room with him and then paid a kid 15 million dollars to keep quiet is far more important, I guess.

RIP Farrah!

THUMBS DOWN IF YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE (OR AT LEAST SYMPATHIZE WITH THEM)

kronenburg

I was thinking the same thing. Ryan O'Neal is a despicable human being who probably helped drive Farrah to an early grave, but nonetheless, he reminded everyone that on this day three years ago, another icon was lost, so I give him credit for that.

I miss you, Angel!

MT Pockets

TMZ you are tacky. Why would you say "Farrah's baby daddy"? Have you no respect?

Joao

what's up with his knee?

Majestik

You know, my only wish would be for a TMZ monitor to come here and edit the posts honoring Farrah. You don't need to post the "OTHER" stuff, it's not necessary, this is a thread for Farrah. I think the writer was bad enough with the garbage they wrote.

Sam Sunshine

It goes to show you that once a woman loses its buetifull, the are forgotten like an old pair of jeans that no longer fit.

TMZZZZZEEEED

Been a big fan of TMZ for many years and this is my first comment: Ryan O'neal may be a Dbag but that is no reason to disrespect Farah. So she made a bag choice and had him in her life, no need to throw the "5 minute comment" and "anal cancer". I know you have a small amount of class, you missed it here.

static

I was completely in love with her when I was a kid.

StarFleetVeteran

As far as I'm concerned, Farrah's death was much more tragic than MJ's. Because, you know, I don't support child molesters or care when they kick the bucket.

Sandra

Ryan would be better off remembering her in private!! However he is a pathetic publicity hound and wants attention!!

the_truth_hurts

theres no way you should mention that child molester in the same breath as her...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments