« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-NFL Star Corey Dillon

Hit With Divorce Papers

... Again

6/27/2012 4:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0627_corey_dillon_article
Former Super Bowl champion Corey Dillon is experiencing a case of divorce deja vu ... 'cause his longtime wife is calling off their marriage ... for the second time.

The former New England Patriots running back has been hit with divorce papers from his wife of 12 years, Desiree Antoine-Dillon.

According to the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Desiree is blaming the split on irreconcilable differences.

Desiree is asking for full legal and physical custody of their 3 minor children ... with Corey getting visitation rights.  She's also asking for spousal support.

Desiree had filed for divorce from Corey back in 2010 ... but the split was called off a month later.

Fun fact -- Dillion once held the record for racking up the most rushing yards in an NFL game (278) ... but it was later broken by Jamal Lewis (295) ... and then Adrian Peterson (296).

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

yomama

does anyone really care about these sports guys that only about ten people recognize the name of?

parlayer

a non news story, again. another piece of trash what did you expect?? dying in married bliss. nobody wants to get along enough to contribute anything.

Throwback kid

I don't think anyone really cares if some washed up ex jock is getting divorced. In fact by the few comments I have seen I am positive no one cares

brown dynamite

FINALLY!!! A COREY DILLION UPDATE!!

brown dynamite

Does anyone else notice they spelled his name differently 3 times.....

Dillon
Dillion
Dilion

BRAVO TMZ....

LasVegasResidency

Divorce is fun

TMZ, make the changes I've asked for. Are you asking yourself what changes have I asked for? I asked for you guys to implement a notification system. When someone adds a reply to a comment, the author of the comment is notified...kind of like facebook. I now allow morons to comment in 5...4...3...2....JUAN...GO GO GO GO

Metta Worldhate

Haha, you lack love.

Throwback kid

I bought into My Three Sons because to me they looked like real brothers on the show. The same thing with the Brady Bunch, not ony did the Brady men all look like real brothers but in 1973 they all went with a curly perm hairdo, the girls also looked like siters too. Now here was my problem with Eight is Enough, you had eight kids and none of them looked like they were related? Instead of having Van Patten as the father they should have just said there was no father and all the kids came from different sperm donors! That would have beem more believable. Who was the casting director for that show, Ray Charles?

Carla628

Don't know this guy.

Tammy

Why is she asking for full legal and physical custody? She wants his money, but for him to have no say in raising his children? Major biotch!! I know a guy who was faced with the same situation and he paid what the ex wanted, but cut all ties with the her and the kids. Do you think the kid grew up screwed up? YES! Years later, he was "confronted" and he simply told them to talk to their mother because fathers have little rights and he wasn't about to fight a losing battle. They lost out financially too because when their father died, he left everything to the kids he raised with his second wife.

Majestik

Called off in 2010 cause he knew the wife had him by the balls. He'll allow this petition because he's not doing so well and not making as much money. He'll pay less now, then he would have two years ago.

mspritzee

who cares! I mean really???????????????????