Kanye & Kim Kardashian

The Couple that Lasers

Together, Stays Together!

6/29/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0629_kimk_kanye_PCN

Kanye West
and Kim Kardashian are one smooth couple ... so smooth that they even went to a laser hair removal clinic together.

With Kim in the drivers seat of a Rolls, the slick power couple showed up to zap some pesky hairs away at a L.A. area clinic on Thursday.

Their love goes from Nair to eternity.

Fuck Celebrities

They aren't a couple... this is business for the publicity.

Why do you think her "gift" to him sat on a flatbed tuck and has never been seen again?

Rico Suavy

He had laser treatment to remove hair from his teeth from eating Kim,s bush.

Donna

@ "WOCKA" ....SORRY...Kris looks like "Herman the Monster" that's real news!

Justathought

She's part Armenian she needs to get hair removal or she'll turn into a yeti! Don't think Kanye would want to kiss her if she let her facial hair grow!

2idiots

The BIG question is will TMZ be reporting on KIM's deposition like they did on Kris'? I thought Kim was being deposed in LATE JUNE? Come on Harvey you report on this stuff.

Mach5

The physicians is going have to wear hazard suits when treating both of them so they could prevent the deadly fish odor from reaching into their lungs.

rsmik

I thought you meant laser tag, at least that would have made them sound like fun

Brandy

Just by the look on his face, she is probably making him get something done. Ah, once your in love she has to change you. LOL!

RunzWithScissors

That's it, I'm done, TMZ. I don't care about hair removal!!!!!! How is this news?

Bridget

Oh great. So this means there is going to be multipal kardashian stories today, since lamar got traded. :bleep:

Oh and I'm not normally one to defend Kanye. But his face is puffy from a HORRIBLE car accident that broke his jaw big time. And I personally think he is much more handsome then Kris. If he didn't act like such an arrogent :bleep: and have such terrible taste in women I would have a little crush on him.

ghost

They are gross.

static

Kanye is rich and famous and that's the best he can do?

mimi

What in the heck does she see in that loser....of course, she's not much better. Time to stop giving the K's (all of them) so much media coverage....they have nothing to offer!! TMZ...you can find better things to publish!!

Wishbone

She went for hair removal? She's probably been in the shop for a week with the workers taking shifts.

RaineeDrops

How can two egos so big, even fit under one roof?

I bet they fight over the mirrors in the house, "whose the fairest of them all", "I am" "No I am" "Kim, move out of my light" "Kayne, you are in the way of my camera shot, stop creating a shadow" "Kim, the photogs love me" "No Kayne, they are here for me"

Blah blah blah

You two are not all that or any better then any average joe on the street, money does not make you above others.