Kanye & Kim Kardashian

The Couple that Lasers

Together, Stays Together!

6/29/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0629_kimk_kanye_PCN

Kanye West
and Kim Kardashian are one smooth couple ... so smooth that they even went to a laser hair removal clinic together.

With Kim in the drivers seat of a Rolls, the slick power couple showed up to zap some pesky hairs away at a L.A. area clinic on Thursday.

Their love goes from Nair to eternity.

Keepin' it real

She is just a straight up hoe jumping from men to men.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Everytime she is with him, she parts her hair on the side, usually straightens it. I have a theory, I don't any real evidence yet, but I think he's trying to make her look like Aaliyah.

Pimp Daddy

WOW she loves them thugs.She must be blind or like being with the chuckers.

emmm click cick eeeemmmmmmm .dok dok

locklin74

thats whats coming dec 21 2012......kim will announce she is pregnant with child. and it will be so hot of a story the internet will crash..causing the banks and goverment to crash and then the world will blow up.....the end!!!!!

Lillyrose125

I guess I don't understand how/why Kim is everywhere. She is very pretty, but what does she do? I just don't get it.

TJ

You could almost get the impression, that these two have not consummated anything?

TJ

Being seen with this man, has not enhanced her reputation or image, in any possible way!

arale norimaki

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

to kim I said a loser. What part of that didn't you understand?

palermo

He is like that Jonathan Cheban guy, another one of her gay besties

Muchacha

People. People. Don't you get it??? Kanye is an INVESTMENT for Kim... she bought him a car as an incentive... she got the cash out in the hopes of becoming Mrs West... Kanye has tons of money (unlike Kris H.) and he is not very bright (like most rappers)... Kim is over 30 and is well aware that in a few years she'll be history... so she invests all of her energy in Kanye... her future bank...

TJ

Her appearance has really deteriorated since she has been with him. Dreadful outfit,looks like the Jetsons!

toxicbutterfly

I don't understand why we're supposed to care about this.

Christy

Well that is just nasty!! Even the image I can't get out of my head. Wonder which ones hair is the most coarse?? Ewwww!!

exmar

you're such a sellout harvey, you will publish anything about the kardashan as long as they give you money. do you and your gay buddy go to get laser together too?

ohreally

I don't understand why Kim wears so much makeup. In this picture, she has minimal amount of makeup and she looks attractive. Of course that doesn't change the fact that she's a complete narcissist slut, but still. *Shrug*