Chris Brown

Check Out My Huge

New Neck Tattoo

6/30/2012 6:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Chris Brown and his new neck tattooChris Brown found an empty spot on his body that wasn't inked up ... and inked it up ... getting a sick new piece done on the side of his neck.

Chris hit up Black Banditz on Melrose last night to get the work done by Peter Koskela (aka PeterTattooist). The new ink was described to us as "an indian chief transforming into a wolf."

Whatever it is ... we wouldn't want be caught throwing bottles in a crowded nightclub at a guy with that tattoo.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

willie lynch

who cares about some women beating wimp piece of **** who steals indian art? The only time I want to look at his ugly face is when it is down on the canvas from drake beating the piss out of this pos loser. No idea why blacks get tattoos in the first place, You cant even see them. whats the point?

Cheynll

I'm native american APACHE n wat gives him the rite to put that on himself!!! He don't even no what that means in my culture!!! That is disrespectful, he don't know how he's making Natives look!!!

Kenus

Looks Demonic to me, what a shame.

Passion Of The Taint

IT LOOKS LIKE HIS HAIRY MOTHER...

John

I feel sorry for CHRIS BROWN... because I imagine every body in the world wants to f*ck him. With that kind of attention I cannot imagine, though, him ever being able to mature or evolve... UNLESS he strives for knowledge or wisdom AGGRESSIVELY.

John

In other words... TO PRETTY FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

John

* TOO pretty *

andre`

Sad thats all he has to do is get tattoos. Black people do stupid stuff when they dont have no education or common sense. Im black, but I would never get a stupid tattoo like that. Its sad that musicians, Athletes, and others get tattoos all over their body and think its cute. I wonder if his music career was to fail would he think he can get a corporate job. I forgot, Chris Brown is uneducated and stupid.

JDoll

Why the **** do people like this dude? he is a douche like kanye... what has he done that is so great? him and his dumbass ex rihanna just give a **** about money making ****ty songs together that this dumbass generation eats up.. people are getting more stupid by the day.. it is sad to see

Miss_D21

okay, so its an okay tattoo, but ummmmm.... does he have ANY native american blood?? cause if not, why did he get this???

and before anybody decides to put a negative response, I AM NATIVE AMERICAN, and i don't see the point in ANY non native gettin a native inspired tattoo when the don't have any native blood what so ever.... just don't see the point in doing it...

Stacy from panama city Colon

I love u with all the tattoos u have.. Love u papi

Stacy from panama city Colon

I love u chris Besos papi from panama

fernando

ai sim meu idolo + uma tatoo pra eu fazer em sua homenagem...

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10