Chris Brown

Check Out My Huge

New Neck Tattoo

6/30/2012 6:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Chris Brown and his new neck tattooChris Brown found an empty spot on his body that wasn't inked up ... and inked it up ... getting a sick new piece done on the side of his neck.

Chris hit up Black Banditz on Melrose last night to get the work done by Peter Koskela (aka PeterTattooist). The new ink was described to us as "an indian chief transforming into a wolf."

Whatever it is ... we wouldn't want be caught throwing bottles in a crowded nightclub at a guy with that tattoo.

RaineeDrops

He is so desperate for attention.

misfit

You wouldn't want to be caught throwing bottles at someone with a tattoo like that, WTF? Does this tattoo make you afraid, are you implying that the bearer of this tattoo is fierce and shouldn't be messed with? Jesus, you sound like such a p*ssy, AND to call it a "sick" tattoo! You must be on the Chris Brown payroll.

omfg

that tat is freaking stupid. I seriously think CB is a huge p*ssy, and a no talent hack who thinks he can dance & sing & some freaking morons buy his records. Plz America, ignore this piece of sh*t.

Mandi

Wait, so it's an Indian chief turning into a wolf? Does this mean he is officially team Jacob?

Gloria Unread

Kind of seems a little racist.. If someone had a tattoo of a black person morphing into a cartoon animal, I doubt it would be acceptable.

Faye

Can't he afford to buy a pair of pants that covers his underwear?

Stiletto

Signs of an extreme combination of inferiority complex & "look at me" syndrome:

1) I'm an athiest!

2) See my fancy new car?

3) Seen my new tattoo?

4) Isn't my dog cute?

5) How you like all the new metal sticking out of my face?

6) Seen the latest piece of metal crap sticking out of my belly button?

7) How do you like the latest fad I'm copying off of MTV?

8) Yeah, I know I'm from the San Fernando Valley...but speaking ebonics from Watts make me sound cool!

9) See my latest gang banger finger throwing? No...how about my frowning, angry gangbanger look I've been working on?

10) Seen the latest diamond encrusted, 24K jewelry I traded my EBT card for?

Gloria Unread

The ear on the tattoo looks kind of vaginal. Reminds me of Brandi's phallic Ganesh tattoo.

popoki

Stupid is as STUPID does.....

Jackazz flatts

F@g

Woot

Really, all I have to say is.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! He's such a tool and no amount of ink is going to change that fact.

harleyharlett

is that a dog wearing a giant indian headress?? dumb smh!!

MzReeses

Ahh Chris come on! Please stop making yourself more and more unattractive to me, I'm trying I'm really trying here.

stan

he's a moron with money,deadly combination !

Symian

A tattoo doesn't make you tough, any more than wearing sunglasses makes you a badass. Looking tough and bad and BEING tough and bad are two very different things.