Chris Brown

Check Out My Huge

New Neck Tattoo

6/30/2012 6:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Chris Brown and his new neck tattooChris Brown found an empty spot on his body that wasn't inked up ... and inked it up ... getting a sick new piece done on the side of his neck.

Chris hit up Black Banditz on Melrose last night to get the work done by Peter Koskela (aka PeterTattooist). The new ink was described to us as "an indian chief transforming into a wolf."

Whatever it is ... we wouldn't want be caught throwing bottles in a crowded nightclub at a guy with that tattoo.

joecrabs

Anything to occupy his time and keep him and his auto-tune out of a recording studio is fine by me.

PK

So, he's a Twilight fan?

yellowbird21

I know this sounds bad but...my mother told us growing up that there is a huge difference between African-Americans and ni**ers. CB is the latter of the two. just sayin

baybek8s

Another Ni$$@* that doesn't know what to do with their money.First it was the gold teeth now this. What's going to be next?

WandaP

Ok now the ladies can snuggle to my inner personality.. Just a warning ladies!

Tammy

This dude has serious mental problems because it appears that he needs to beat a woman to keep the demons from the public. Think about it: he wasn't acting this way with Rihanna, and now we know he was beating her, so now that he doesn't have a punching bag, we see the real him.

JDUB

Dear Ghetto Trash - thank you for adding so much value to society and helping all the children who admire you to succeed.

XIX71

That is going to look SOOOOO awesome when you're 80. :|

tetra3

Worst tat ever!
What is wrong wit people these days, putting this ugly crap on their body?
Is he a Native Indian, a wolf, neither?
Then, don't put an retarded tat like that in your skin!

Birdsht

Still rolling that trout mouth...

fromwayacrosstheoceanami

Chris Brown, you are nothing but a low life piece of **** what ever package you put yourself into. Disgusting waste of space on this planet. F**K OFF

What's wrong with your leg?

In the close- up his chin hairs look like pubes. He's a douche. With a vagina chin.

Carl

I don't think many people are afraid of Chris Brown himself, at least I know I'm not. It is the 300 lb. gorillas that follow him everywhere he goes that give people second thoughts.

Nostradamus

I bet Hanes would pay him to NOT wear their products.

Hyde

Because nothing screams gang-banger better than a neck tattoo.