Jillian Michaels

Burglary Victim

Now Bentley-Less

7/5/2012 5:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0705_jillian_michaels
Jillian Michaels
lost about 2 tons Tuesday -- someone burglarized her home and stole her Bentley ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Jillian woke up Tuesday morning and noticed some personal items -- including her car keys -- were missing. She walked outside, only to find that her extremely expensive whip had vanished.

Jillian filed a police report and later that day, cops spotted someone driving the stolen car. The driver took off and in his haste ran smack into a light pole. The dude was arrested for driving a stolen car. We're told he's also the numero uno suspect in the burglary.

As for the Bentley -- it's nothing Jillian can't work out.

Fat Mike

I had to look her up on Google to find out why she's relevant to TMZ. Now I see why - because she's gay

Stratcat

I have no sympathy for her...she is a piece of crap. Too bad they did not burn the house down...with her in it!

GeniusMachine

I'd love to watch her eat her box lunch.

PJ

this fitness hack can afford a Bentley?

nyc44th

all these people are such cliches w/ their Bentleys and Range Rovers

NickSunset

What A lie she did not get enough Pub from adopting a black baby cause she came late to that fad. Now she is inventing a story. Is she still undecided or is this former dude a full time lez now?

crimsons

She gets tired of stuff all the time -- I'm waiting for her to give her Haitian baby back when it's not resonating with her precious self.

serena412

what Sylvia implied I am impressed that any one able to get paid $60...66 in four weeks on the computer. have you read this web page Lazypay10.com

Jen

Dude did her a favor smashing it up, because who wants to ride in a car some burglar has been sitting in all day?

GeniusMachine

I think she is bi, not lesbian. That facial expression says she is ready to do some major stick work.

ray

takes a pretty serious dumba$$ to drive a stolen bentley around town. It's not like he stole a 1998 honda. Darwin award of thiefs.

South Beach

Screw the car, that's what insurance is for. I'd be a lot more freaked out that this s***bag was in my HOUSE, got my keys and then ripped off the car.

Ricky Schiel

No alarm system in her house or car? She's lucky she wasn't harmed or worse... Shame on her!