Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

gapchick101

Oh dear sooo awful! My heart goes out to the family!!! :(

2drk2fck

Now lets see if they can figure out what really matters in the world. DIVORCE IS A BITCH but this is a nightmare that wont ever end for his Mother

2drk2fck

3 kids died at Lake Lanier? WTH is going in Georiga!

Gina

God Bless their family. So sad.

Tina

Awww, poor baby. My heart goes out to his mom and family. And I pray he is not and will be suffering any more.

jjj

i see those jet skis flying around all the time....its a motorcycle on water....i am so sorry to hear the update
bless your heart

LLV

My Heart goes out to the young boy and the family.

John

my sympathy to the family, my prayers are with you at this difficult time..

Pat

I am deeply sorry. Unless you have been there you dont know the pain. Please take your time. The only thing I can say that I did was have my son live on by donating his organs and thinking he was still here helping others. God bless you and your family.

J.G.

Our family faced a similar tragedy and our hearts and prayers go out to the family.

bittyb

I'm so so sorry.. my thoughts and prayers are with the family and lil Kyle. :(

tracey

Sad situation,prayers for the child and his family.

Chad and Celeste Ivery

I will keep you all in my prayers God is a miracle working God this is still in his hands.....

Amanda

There are way too many accidents at Lake Lanier. Recently 2 boys drowned there. Many more people have died. Careless people that go there and endanger the lives of others. I really think they need to shut that place down and not allow it to be accessible to the public anymore

Esther

this is so sad and devastating to the family
my prayers are with them in this painful and difficult time...may god bless him and bring him peace