Jennifer Lopez

I Might Return to 'Idol'

... I Might Not

7/12/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0711_jlo_american_idol
Jennifer Lopez is telling friends ... she HAS NOT made up her mind on her future with "American Idol" ... and WILL NOT make a decision until after she finishes her current concert tour with Enrique Iglesias.

There are reports Jennifer has already informed producers she's a no-go to return to the judge's table next season ... but sources close to J.Lo tell us the reports are absolutely not true.

We're told Jennifer wants to "see where things are in her life" when the concert ends.

Translation: If Jen's popularity is UP after the tour and she has more options, she's more likely to bounce off the show. If she's not ... "Idol" ain't a bad fallback gig.

It wouldn't be the first time J.Lo waited 'til the last minute -- last year, she held out until late August and finally gave in when producers reportedly agreed to fork over $20 mil for a 1-year deal.

update_bar
Lopez appeared on the "Today" show this morning ... and said she's "torn" about the decision ... but notes, "I think it’s time for me to go.”

071212_jlo_today_launch

temporarypd1

who gives a ****Z what this PIG does ... bette to kick her AZZ to the curb.

Kim

i wish that she stay in "idol" . the show is boring without her . i'll never watch the show if she go. Jennifer Please Stay . I Love You JLove ♥♥♥.

big'un

I might care, probably not.

erkg

How bout this deal = producers give her a salary and tell her it will drop each day she doesn't give them an answer.

3Storms

She's too much of a princess and diva, and she only used the show to launch a comeback after she became a has-been..
Besides, AI is done with and should be cancelled.

Kari

I MIGHT GIVE A CRAP, I MIGHT NOT.

Whsprngbrz

J Lo wasn't that good a judge last year. They need someone new! I don't think her boy toy Casper has helped her image. They both think they are "all that.". Adam Lampert would be excellent! Don't waste your money Fox!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

And we might just pretend to give a flying fluckk.... anyone who's done Marc Anthony's been spoiled for this life sorry, big booohooty and all lady...

ashley

PLEASE DON'T!!! Her over-exposure is just too much for me. I don't "hate" her, but she's annoying me at every turn. It's nice to see pics of her with her kids....then her oldest pops up aka Casper the Clown

PG

Yawn.

ashley

............I should have added the fact that I haven't watched Idol in 4 or 5 season, I just don't care for anyone with this "diva" type attitude.

ju

please dont she wants more money stay home and be a mother to your kids you are not a teenager we dont need her stupid comments she has no talent her singing is bad so she has no right to judge take randy and steve with you stay away or i wont watch

rosebud

I could care less whether this woman stays or goes.

Jordan

Get rid of Jenifer and bring in kate upton.

Stacey

Wow....how ever will I go on until she decides?