Sage Stallone

Of Overdose

7/14/2012 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_sage_stallone_suicide_dead_article

update_bar
UPDATE 10:22 PM PT --
Law enforcement sources tell us ... Sage's death does NOT appear to be a suicide.  We're told there was NO suicide note found at the scene.

Sources tell us officials DID find "numerous empty pill bottles" in the area where Sage's body was discovered. No word on what types of medication the pill bottles were for.

We're told an autopsy is scheduled for some time in the next 48 hours.

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:
Sylvester Stallone's rep, Michelle Bega, tells TMZ, "Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone.  His compassion and thoughts are with Sage's mother, Sasha.  Sage was a very talented and wonderful young man.  His loss will be felt forever."

6:04 PM PT:
Now here's a crazy picture -- the L.A. County Coroner van, flanked by a celebrity tour filled with snap-happy tourists. Welcome to Hollywood, folks.

0713_coronoer_van_2

071312_sage_stallone_coroner_launch
0314_divider_graphic
Sage Stallone
-- Sylvester Stallone's son -- has died and sources tell us the cause was an overdose of pills.

The details surrounding the death are still unclear .. but we're told he was found in his L.A. home by either a maid or his girlfriend. Paramedics were called to the home and pronounced him dead at the scene.

0713_sage_house_tmz
Sources tell us authorities are trying to determine if the death was intentional or accidental.

We're told Sylvester is a "wreck."

Sage famously made his film debut alongside his father in the 1990 movie "Rocky 5" -- playing the role of Rocky's son Robert Balboa.

0713_sage_stallone_suicide_dead_article_sub
He went on to act and direct in several films ... including the 1996 film "Daylight."

Sage's mother is Sasha Czack.

0713_sage_stallone_remembering_footer

carmen

Poor young man - he doesn't even care to smile at the camera... I can relate to this tragedy.

Bill

lets do a day spa.

Julie Bir

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your young son, Sylvester. It's definitely a big tragedy to lose your child before your eyes. R.I.P Sage (Dad's eyes).Wishing your family strength to pass through this painful moment. :( X

road_angel

What a Devastating loss, and a shock. I remember Sage in the Rocky films , and in the movie Day light he will be greatly missed by those who loved him and new of him. R.I.P Sage gone to soon. My Condolences to his family during this very sad time

Butterfly

IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE, parents would outlive their children. Unfortunately, it happens all too often. Deepest sympathy to Sage's family. Sleep Well, beautiful man, Sleep Well.

doreen heininger

I am so sorry for your lost. I also lost my 26 year old son four years ago. I know what you are going through at this time. I am praying for you and your family it will be so hard to go on with out your beautiful special child but pleaase know people are thinking of you and praying for you

noelle

Sad.. in Hollywood these days, it's a miracle if you make it to 40.. Rest in Peace Sage.

Sandy Dunsmoor

Am I missing where it states his age? So sad...my condolences to the family..

arale norimaki

Any of you boys want to shoot, now's the time. There isn't one of us that doesn't want to be someplace else. But this is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something. Your call.

verl

He was probably upset for a while and the feeling wouldn't go away. Family and friends will always mourn him, but as time goes by it will be easier to live with. As you are mourning him, talk to him, tell him he is in your prayers. He'll come to you in dreams to let you know he's okay.

Jerry King

Dear Sylvester Stone and family:
I'm so very sorry. My son was 45 and believe me, the pain never goes away. Keep faith in God.
Warmly;
J.K.

Yep!

Sly should have gone fishing with him!

Yep!

micky

very sad...i admire the fact that he was not riding his fathers coat tails...i bet he was a real stand up guy...

Sully

My deepest condolences to Sly and Sasha on their loss! Everyone's prayers are with you and we hope that somehow your grief can be eased with the wonderful memories you have of a wonderful young man! Our thoughts are with you!

MILEYS WEINERHOLE

RX drugs are some serious evil things, even when used the correct way your brain tells you its ok to "Take More" and before you know it you going through a months supply in a week....I'm speaking from experience....
My Deepest Sympathy goes out to Sly, Sasha ,his fiancee, and the rest of the family