Lindsay Lohan to Dad

You Shoulda Kept It

IN YOUR PANTS!

7/16/2012 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0716_lindsay_michael_01
Lindsay Lohan is telling friends she was absolutely shocked when she learned her father knocked up Kate Major ... and immediately began to wonder how the bona fide deadbeat dad will pay for yet ANOTHER child.

Sources close to the actress tell TMZ ... Lindsay is saying she's very confused by the situation and disappointed that she has yet to receive a call from Michael Lohan to discuss his brand new fetus.

We broke the story ... MiLo just got the news his GF is with child. We're told she's in her first trimester.

Lindsay has expressed some serious concern about how her mother will react to the news ... considering Dina has dragged Michael to court numerous times over the years for failing to pay tons of money in child support.

Thanksgiving should be fun this year ...

Luv

Are we really supposed to care about this story?

magmax

Maybe next year a sympathetic and merciful dingo will take the baby and raise it as it's own.

Grandma Cracker

I don't know Luv, it is kind of stupid if you ask me. I could care less about Milo or Psycho Kate.

abutterflyloves

Perhaps TMZ is paying Mi-lo's child support with all the headlines?

ketjo

If they are trying to swing smypthy for Lindsay ...is falling flat.........!
Hell she a freaking 26 yr old whore that has and does do things that would make her daddy blush and she's upset....Try again it might have worked 5 yrs ago but not today ..NOBODY CARES about her or the Lohan Inc family.....

Bill Andrews

Start shopping for a little two year old's super hero costume now !. Sniff in there tears, Drivers seat ?. Kids are great !..

janet

They think or expect to make money off of this. Don't think so. Tabloid publicity, laughed at but no money.

Wouldn't surprise me if Kate Major pulled I had a restraining order against Michael and he broke in and attacked me thats how I got pregnant. Should the expected money not happen.

Wouldn't surprise me if a pregnancy pillows are being used and she was never pregnant just trying to get money. And NO. Not extorting from Lindsay, her money when she get's it goes to lawyers.

Screw DNA. All Major has to do is pee on a strip to proove she is in fact 'actually pregnant'. Doubt that's going to happen.

Firefly

Dad is old enough to be the childs grandfather. Won't that be fun when it's time to bring your dad to school to talk about his job on job day. Whooo boy won't that be a hoot. What's he going to say he does for a living? Oh I embarress my oldest daughter who is (not really) trying to make a comeback. I make money off it by selling it all to the tabloids.
Can you see him doing any kind of sports with this child? Here kid take this ball and go play somewhere, like way over there. On second thought come here I'll call the paps and I can make a couple bucks on a daddy and son moment.
I really hope for the childs sake it isn't his.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Love the expression on her face. But shouldn´t she be looking down?

scoopie

another faux christian.. good job michael

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Does anyone in this wretched family ever make the news from something positive?

The entire clan is completely worthless, and a drain on society. Not one of them is an asset to society.

Jay

Its kind of sad that Alf looks better than Lindsay. Another reason not to use drugs.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

There's that LOHAN SNEER in the pic above. I think that was when Danette said something incriminating about Blohan. Loves it!

Danielle