« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena

Makes Peace

In Divorce War

7/18/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0718_john_cena_wife_tmz
John Cena's divorce nightmare has come to an end ... in fact, the two sides have agreed to bury the hatchet ... TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported, Elizabeth Huberdeau felt like she was blindsided when Cena  unexpectedly filed to end their 3-year marriage back in May.

Things got nasty ... quickly ... with Liz making moves to challenge the couple's prenup. Liz also said she believed Cena was messing around with other women behind her back.

But now, Liz's attorney, Raymond Rafool, tells TMZ the two have managed to work things out privately ... saying, "All matters [in the divorce] have been settled and resolved amicably.”

The terms of the settlement are confidential.

So far, no comment from Cena's camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

brian johnson

women always think they should get a guys money when he is the one who is working day to day and night to night while she sits at home eating home bon bons and accusing you of cheating ! if she gave it up once in a while the man would nt have to cheat to get any!! get a job ho!!

Nicky

It kills me how people say "his money". When you get married, you're supposed to become one; should be "their money". I understand there are pre-nups, but I think that's why so many marriages end in divorce. For one thing, you're already thinking about divorce before the marriage even begins & for another, you never really become "one" because you're so worried about "mine" & "me". In any event, I wish them the best.

Taxman

Fuuuuuuck you Cena, spineless bitch. Way to let your ex-wife set an example for goldiggers everywhere.

pwell

cena can eat a dick.

jim

Thats good news, divorces suck unless the safety of a child is at risk

rick

THIS IS FOR ELIZABETH AND LET YOU KNOW MY NAME IS RICK AND I HEARD ABOUT YOUR DIVORCE AND I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT OF YOU NEED A FRIEND I AM HERE FOR YOU AND I WAS A FAN FOR JOHN CENA AND HE IS MY FAVORITE FAN ON THIS DAY AND I THANK HE DID A MISTAKE TO BE WITH YOU BUT LOOK AT THIS ELIZABETH YOU GOT A NEW FRIEND AND THAT IS ME RICK AND LET YOU KNOW ABOUT ME I AM IN TO WORKING OUT AND TO BE A BODYBUILDER TO AND I FOR ME I WANT YOU TO BE A GOOD FRIEND FOR YOU AND ME THANK YOU

kandi

hey john just hang in therem usually the one accusing u is the one that is cheating

Maria19

John Cena's Ex-Wife to be really did a good job on him,By getting what she wanted form him, She is a very ulgy woman. I don't know what he ever saw In her I mean she is not pretty at all, She one gold digging Bitch with a very cold selfish Heart. If she has a heart for anyone but herself.I hope that John will find Happiness life with Right Lady someday and may she not be another gold digger bitch but a true caring loving women who trusts her man.

Chris

Beautiful, Cena return to ur wife. U re a role model to many in the world pls.

spring43

John Cena seems like a down to earth guy. She looks really old it must be stress. Sometimes people are better as friends.

Irene Silva

John Cena is a good man and deserves a girl who wouldnt use him for his money.

LEXI

The whole reason of a prenup was to keep her AWAY from his money when something like this was going down! She was there for him when he had nothing but now she wanted everything, That's just greed!!! I bet She got her grubby hands on his hard earned money aswell.. Thats

Big Bill

Cena You are history! You started off fairly decent ; winner; champion; and then you get whacked out by a has been punk:Dwayne (the Rock) Johnson. Then to make matters worse you get pounded into submission by a UFC loser; Brock (the stumble-bum) Lesner. You proved to us that you are a fall guy and that wresting is fake 100%.

james

john cena i would wrestle him and take his load

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3