Usher

Stepson Dies

After Jetski Accident

7/21/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714_tmz_tameka_usherUsher's 11-year-old stepson has passed away this morning from injuries suffered in a tragic jetski accident in Georgia earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Tameka is understandably devastated.

Glover was injured on July 8 ... as he was riding in an inner tube that was connected to a pontoon in Lake Lanier. According to authorities, a family friend who was riding a jetski behind the pontoon lost control and collided with Glover's tube.

The accident is currently under investigation.

Marie Jones

I am a little irritated because all I read is Usher's stepson. What about Tameka? After all she is the biological mother of this poor child. I guess it would not have mattered if he was not connected to someone rich and famous. I am sooo sorry for Tameka's loss, because watching my own mother you never get over the loss of a child. My mom has lost three (3)! RIP little one and don't give up on life Tameka. It will get easier. From another human being.

EHRIC S DOW

TO; MR USHER AND FAMILY
YOU HAVE THE DOW FAMILY BLESSING
WE ARE VART SROOY FOR THE LOST OF A WONDERFUL YOUR MAN!!

Lisa

My heart thoughts and prayers go out to Usher and his family, So sorry for your loss. RIP Kyle.

Melissa

That poor woman is probably inconsolable right now.My heart goes out to hers and the enitre Glover family.

Jacqui

Kyle is an angel that rests on Tameka's shoulder forever. I will pray that Tameka, and family can see things clearly and understand that God is real and God can do anything. Kyle lives with God now. Tameka will always be in Kyle's presence. My brother died when I was young, this is how I know.

Ellen

So Sad to hear. May God console them!

Ben

May God bless you and your entire family. Know that the will of the creator controls ALL and if we live in accordance with his devine province we WILL see our loved ones again SOME DAY!!!

ShannonMacri

I hate it when a child dies and an adult makes the claim that "He/She is now in a better place". How the hell do you know that?
If that were all true that when we die we go to a better place then don't you think more people would kill themselves to get to this better place?
I know I would. I hate religious people.

Lori

So very sorry for your loss, nothing worse than a parent outliving a child,

Phyllis Gibson

MY HEART GOES OUT TO USHER AND THE FAMILY FOR THEIR LOST!!!!!

Sara

May god be with them i can only imagine how bad this is for them RIP K

alexis

this is so sad! my prayers' go out to this family! R.I.P Kyle

MIA

This is a tragedy, but I wish that everyone would acknowledge this child's father who had custody of him when Usher married Tameka. I am sure Usher is saddened by all of this, but the child has a father and I am sure Mr. Ryan Glover is DEVASTATED to have to bury his child that he was raising.

toni

Sad indeed I sure would not know how to act, but I strongly believe that when its your time, it's just your time and if it wasn't God would not have let it happen to the family sorry for your lost. rip kyle

Lola

This is very sad. But I believe that he earned his wings and God was ready for him to come on home. Maybe now Tameka and Usher can settle their differences in peace and move on with their lives, knowing how precious life is. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us!!