Minka Kelly

Sex Tape Shopped

7/23/2012 4:30 AM PDT UPDATED: 7/23/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Minka Kelly has a sex tape?!
Minka Kelly
is the latest in a long line of actresses to star in a sex tape that is now being peddled to the highest bidder ... TMZ has learned ... but there could be a big complication ... because it's possible Minka was a minor when it was shot.

The tape ... which is 30-minutes long ... was shot in New Mexico and features Minka with an ex-boyfriend.

The tape is shot in a semi-professional manner. The camera is secured by a tripod and hooked up to a TV monitor, so both Minka and the BF can watch the action they create. Minka is very aware of the camera.

It's unclear how old Minka was when the tape was shot. Two songs from Brandy's second album, "Never Say Never," are playing in the background. The album was released on June 8, 1998 -- 16 days before Minka's 18th birthday. But one source questioned whether the song was added after the fact to make it appear she was over 18.

As for Minka, we put a call in to her rep. So far, no comment.

update_bar
As for the claim the Brandy songs were added after the fact, that's not possible, because we now know Minka is singing and dancing to the songs in the video.

KellyDona

Like to work here... as a partime... U can join with me.... for extra money visit http://goo.gl/gUl5V

jm25553

Unless she says somewhere on the tape "hey lets tape ourselves having sex to celebrate getting this Brandy CD on the day it came out!" then I seriously don't see what the problem is. It it was Beatles music in the background would that make her a fetus?

Marlena

Stuupid hores - how degrading - why would you allow yourself to be taped doing the dirty deeds especailly with some dude who will be replaced by many more in your future.

pam

And this is even more reason for her to get the role as Ana in fifty shades of grey!

thosedamnnickels

please release it, please release it, please release it, please release it, please release it.

/praying to noone,everyone in particular

JUstin

When You subject yourself to the Walking human herpes (Wilmer) , and then he dump's you . You know your career is a Wrap ...I mean , this is the only logical step for her.....SEXTAPE..

Vettgrl

Well, so much for Minka being a classy lady. She stuck me as being a really nice girl with natural good looks and principles. Oh well.

neoamaru

too bad that there's a tape with this sweet girl in it sucking ****...i'm not watching it...

jimmy d

PRAISE THE LAWD! Finally, a sex tape I would stand in line all night to buy. Minka Kelly is legit beautiful like Megan Fox. We should all count our blessings that we might get to see her doing it. For all the haters: I mean look at your WIFE/GF, do you think anyone other than your average-looking self would want to see her naked? That's what I thought.

Mike44090

I guess if you have no talent it's the next best thing to do as long as you have a nice body and good looks, it worked for Kim Kardashian and I don't think she is that hot with either of those qualifications.

Rhoda Penmark

35 cents. That's my final offer.

ithoughtitwasgum

A D-list actress is now suddenly in the limelight

Berserker

I hope for her sake it isn't released. However, I will gladly watch it if it is released.

guest

This tape is almost 15 years old!!! Who cares about it?

rsmik

This should get Minka a job now