'Big Brother' Star Willie Hantz

I'm NO Drunk Driver

7/26/2012 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_survivor_bailbonds_article"Big Brother" troublemaker Willie Hantz claims he's no drunk driver ... insisting he was merely sitting in the driver's seat with the car running when he was confronted by police this morning.

A short time after he was released from jail following his drunk driving arrest in Louisiana, the reality star went to his Twitter page to tell his side of the story:

"I wasn't driving. I was sitting in the driver's seat with the car running. I know stupid."

As TMZ first reported ... cops claim Willie tried to flee the scene ... but didn't make it too far before he was captured and arrested in a parking lot around 2AM.

But Hantz is calling BS on the alleged chase ... saying, "I didn't run from anyone. I was just moving my car like the cops asked me to. Then they came up and arrested me."

"If I would have ran then I would have been resisting arrest. I don't know where that came from."

For good measure, Willie posted a photo of himself posing in front of the bail bonds office after he was released from jail (above) ... and offered a final pearl of wisdom about the situation:

"I mean all I can do is laugh it off. Learn from it. Maybe."

update_bar
Willie called in to BBAD radio last night to further clarify, saying, "I just moved a car in a parking lot because the cop told me to ... when I moved the car, he arrested me ... I felt like I got Punk'd."

0727_willie_hantz_getty_speaks

marbles

Loser with a capital "L"........

Nostradamus

Cops told him to move his ride and then nailed him for DUI?

Majestik

Dumbass, which was it, you were just sitting in your car while the engine was idling, or you were moving it because the cops told you to? Oh, I get it, next it will be, I was sitting in my car while it was idling, since I had to much to drink I was told to move my car but couldn't so I got out to push it four feet. RIGHT!!!!

Mattie

So was he 'sitting in the driver's seat with the car running' or 'moving like the cops asked' him to?

Fat Mike

He's no "star" either.

YdoIreadthisstuff

Pick one story and stick with it.

JimmydeansausageCo.

El Moron

Publicity stunt.

tootheache

at the rate TMZ reports DUI's somebody should tell TMZ we get it already, people do stupid sh-t and get in their car and drive after having a drink or two or more

we get it

LDB

If he's not a drunk driver then I'm the Queen of England...

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

That's funny because cops would'nt do that. Or would they?... hmm...

I cook 2

glad you think its funny The Judge wont asshat

rose

stop giving this loser the attention he and his family want
and why would the cops tell him to move his car if he was drunk something does not add up and its on wille side

StPeteRickster

He traded a 1 in 9 chance of winning $500K, not to mention the other prizes or cash he could have won on BB - traded all of that for a TEMPER TANTRUM.

Can anyone really believe a thing he says??

'Go away and NEVER come back!' said Smeagol to Gollum....

Seldombinlaid

No, just dumber then hell like the rest of your family.

mediaman

I think he might be lying lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments