'Real Housewives' Dr. Paul

Pulls Trigger on Separation

from Adrienne Maloof

7/30/2012 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0730_adrienne_maloof_-paul_nassif_tmz_article"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Dr. Paul Nassif has filed his petition to become legally separated from his wife, and 'RHOBH' co-star, Adrienne Maloof ... TMZ has learned.

Dr. Nassif filed the docs in L.A. County Superior Court this morning -- claiming he wants joint legal and physical custody of the ex-couple's children. He also wants each party to pay their own attorneys' fees.

According to Paul's docs, there IS a pre-nup. The ex-couple's date of separation is listed as TBD.

0730_maloof_doc_launch
As TMZ first reported ... Adrienne and Paul discussed making the move for separation before he filed.

Paul tells us ... "The welfare of our children is my primary focus as Adrienne and I work through this difficult time."

He continues, "I want the best for her and our children and I hope that everyone can respect our privacy away from the cameras."

GRYFFINDOR!

Awww this is too bad these 2 were my favorite RHOBH couple. Although I can't blame him... she was really condescending to him all the time.

Joey

Not a big deal for her her family owns the Sacramento Kings basketball team and the Palms hotel in Las Vegas.
He deserves better tahn that plastic faced Bitzh

Shar J

Bravo must be loving the publicity - wonder if they are planting this and other stories to try to rustle up viewership? Believe the new season starts in September. I'm still not watching until Taylor Armstrong is completely removed from RHOBH!

keepinitrealincali

This is not surprising. She treated him like $h!t on the show. :)

Arcadia Rink

I love Dr. Paul Nassif . He is a caring physician and is not at all about being "Hollywood". I think at the end of the day the BRAVO show was just to much and he wanted out. I wish them both the best.

Mumra the Ever Living

Is this show still on? I thought that crap like this has been replaced with more believable and likable shows about pawn shop bozos, people who buy crap from storage lockers, and just plain ole folk who like to sit in mud and catch cat fish with their bare hands.

Mumra the Ever Living

Wow, she really looks plastic, over the hill, and I do believe that upper lip is missing it's fish hook.

Ratings Needed

He won't last long on the 'singles market'

Mario

Hello.
I am playing a game to win a trip to Paris.I'll be very grateful If you like my photo on this link

Mario

Hello.

Mario

Hello.

Yup

Why is it that it seems EVERY so-called "real housewife" is either a hooker, a tax cheat, getting divorced, being foreclosed on or going to jail for dealing drugs? Where do the producers find these losers?

kronenburg

Dr. Paul - look out behind you! Taylor Armstrong is lurking.

LDB

Better question is who?

furious cupcakes

The title of this post in bold black "pulls the trigger" is a sleazy move on your site TMZ. Come on now, it's a little cheap and insulting to your, how should I say, more intelligent/educated demographic? An audience I'm sure you want to lose.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments