'Real Housewives' Dr. Paul

Pulls Trigger on Separation

from Adrienne Maloof

7/30/2012 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0730_adrienne_maloof_-paul_nassif_tmz_article"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Dr. Paul Nassif has filed his petition to become legally separated from his wife, and 'RHOBH' co-star, Adrienne Maloof ... TMZ has learned.

Dr. Nassif filed the docs in L.A. County Superior Court this morning -- claiming he wants joint legal and physical custody of the ex-couple's children. He also wants each party to pay their own attorneys' fees.

According to Paul's docs, there IS a pre-nup. The ex-couple's date of separation is listed as TBD.

0730_maloof_doc_launch
As TMZ first reported ... Adrienne and Paul discussed making the move for separation before he filed.

Paul tells us ... "The welfare of our children is my primary focus as Adrienne and I work through this difficult time."

He continues, "I want the best for her and our children and I hope that everyone can respect our privacy away from the cameras."

werd

TMZ, you put the quote in the wrong spot, and it's double not single..

"Real" Housewives of Yada yada yada

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Good for him, he knows what he's doing. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Now...RUN PAUL RUN!

Leslie

Oh, man!!! I really enjoyed those two. I feel sad for them.

Kelly

I'd go down on him.

Td656565

hahahaha

Glenda

Well you really can't blame him. She always talked down to him and pretty much called him out on things that were simply minor. And she admitted in the past that she wasn't sure why they were still together. So, he's just breaking away and good for him if it make them happy. He makes his own money so they'll both be fine financially.

2drk2fck

The Housewives Series is one of the most watched reality shows around thats why there are so many spin offs so you are the one out of touch. I loved this couple but did think she was mean to him

Taylor

Give Dr. Paul his own spin off show!!!!

Taylor

Bravo spin-off for newly single Paul

Taylor

Adrienne and Paul on their way to a Kings game and Paul is understandably concerned for his wife's safety. Adrienne, in responce snaps, "DONT INTERFERE WITH MY BUSINESS!!!!" I would have walked away right there.

Susan

I liked both of them but could never understand why on earth she lowered herself to be on that show!!!! They both have their own money. Hope this stays out of the press because of their children.

Kathy

Too bad, I liked him and for the most part her too. I actually think they are both too normal for that show. Kyle must be on deck 'cause she talks waaaay too much about how great Maricio(spelling) is.

bj brigham

Well we all saw it happen..it got worse every season...the doctor was patient and she jumped at him everytime he gave her advice..she criticized him every chance she could...she is really a bi.tch and i dont know anyone who would want to date her.she doesnt even have common sense..shes nicer to her chef than her husband..im sure the doctor has felt the economy hit some of his clients pocket book,they cant get credit lines anymore for facelifts and trips to Beverly h
hills

Emilio

She's doing her sex tape pose in that pic!

TexasBlonde

I cannot blame him. The rolleyes and sneers of disgust on her face when they interact make it apparent she is not into him. I do not think I have ever seen her happy to see or be with her husband. She is a beautiful woman but you want to be able to talk to your mate without expressions of disgust on their face.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments