« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Vanessa Bryant

Arrives in London --

Let the Shopping Begin!

7/30/2012 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_Vanessa-Bryant_getty
Angry Vanessa Bryant is GREAT for the British economy ... 'cause Kobe's estranged wife has arrived in London ... and already taken a high-end shopping spree.

As we previously reported, Vanessa had planned to fly to the U.K. with the couple's two daughters long before she saw the pics of a topless Kobe hangin' with a couple of chicks at an afterparty in Barcelona.

We're told Vanessa was less than pleased with the photos, but Dolce & Gabbana can make you forget a lot.

There's more than shopping on her itinerary though -- a rep tells us Vanessa's staying in London for the full 2 weeks of the Olympics. We're told she's already attended several events ... including one of Ryan Lochte's races.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Laurie

I thought that was Kim Kardasian

Truth

DAMN, BITCH NEEDS TO LOSE 30 LBS. NO WONDER KOBE IS HANGING AROUND HOTTER CHICAS... #TRUTH!!

Morgan

Classic example that all the money in the world can not buy class or style...or a trainer. OINK!

Lee

When I first saw the headline, I thought it said 'Let the hogging begin." My bad.

Julie2

Some of y'all are so mean. That is a beautiful woman. Maybe her outfit's not the most flattering to her shape, but she's gorgeous. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. (And NO, I am thin, not fat, so don't go there.) It would be very interesting to see what all you harsh critics who are so bold online where we can't see your face really look like!

And to the moron who doesn't seem to understand the word 'thick', it's a cultural thing, and it's a compliment. It doesn't mean fat. Not all men like anorexic fake Hollywood types.

maria

She's shopping for a bigger and better ring for Kobe to give her when he gets back from the Olympics. He's been a whore monger over there, so when Kobe cheats, Vanessa shops.

ilovehousemusic2

NESSA IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky

Are we certain Vanessa isn't Armenian? With the dark hair and sunglasses and wide hips, I thought she was Kim K. Regardless, girlfriend deserves a shopping spree for the humiliation he puts her through. Hard to believe she still loves him. Guess she's in it for the daughters and the lifestyle.

Kevin

"You wasn't shooting with me in the gym."

buxxy

Not the most flattering outfit on her...and she is beautiful...hmmm.

Mazor

What an ugly fat cow.

Ronnie

Wow I know divorce can be hell and so can living with a cheating bastard...but homegirl has picked up a lot of weight...Kadarshian much? I know I know she had kids....7 years ago, but she has never been this thick in the hips...maybe she is trying to make Kobe notice....naw he like think blondes...

John

FOR SOME REASON, these two look good together; Kobe and Vanessa. I know the sex must be passionate, because they both keep holding on. I imagine that Vanessa, however, with her Hispanic heritage, has an extremely difficult time coping with a hot-blooded African American male like Kobe Bryant. I could see Kobe in his red Ferrari and matching Speedos parked at a beach and being attacked by all kinds of people. Vanessa, too, looks very nice in these photos. She looks like a sex pot herself. So yeah, I say that they are a good match. The daughters are precious [not the movie].

Lori

Giant thighs and pigeon-toed. Hmmm... She must have "talents" to have landed someone as famous as Kobe.

SusanCoyote

Short fat chicks should never wear leather pants!!! No wonder he is going for the other chicks!