Ellen Page

Psychotic Man Is

Threatening to KILL ME

8/5/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803_ellen_page
Ellen Page
claims a crazed fan has been terrorizing her on Twitter -- sending her multiple DEATH THREATS -- and now, she's turned to the LAPD for help.

The LAPD recently sent a search warrant -- obtained by TMZ -- to the micro-blogging site, demanding information regarding two Twitter accounts believed to be associated with an individual bent on killing the actress.

According to the warrant, the two accounts sent Ellen multiple threatening messages back in June -- such as, "I'm going to murder Ellen Page. She's dead."

And, "Ellen Page if you continue to date Alexander [Skarsgard] I will K-1-L-L you in public in the next year ... Be it in a club, at a game, in a restaurant, or when you're signing autographs."

The tweets have since been removed.

According to the LAPD, the threats also coincided with a creepy telephone call received by the non-profit that organizes the LA Film Festival, where Ellen's new movie "To Rome with Love" premiered on June 14th. The LAPD claims the caller promised to go to the festival and "kill Page."

Obviously that didn't happen -- but the investigation's still ongoing.

Ellen's reps could not be reached for comment.

Jon-Paul Stone

Ellen Page Does have that, cute, innocent,sweet, girl on the street and freak in the sheets thing and who wouldent want that.I have had a huge crush on Ellen page and wish I was dating her too, well if I wasen't already married, but death threats don't make good pick up lines. Who ever this dude is, all he had to do was get really rich and a little famous and he could have totally got a date with Elllen. The sex offender, rapist, stocker approach onlly works on a small margin of really weird and usually unfamous women.

Stacy Stowe

Somebody on Twitter is jealous that she is dating "Eric"...can you say Trublood fan????

SheisHot

Ellen likes it both ways. She enjoys munching a good carpet as much as slobbering on a good knob. My kinda girl for sure!!

akendrick16

i know right away everyones going to say im full of bull, but i can assure you ellen is not a lesbian. I have a very close friend who grew up across the street from her in halifax, on prospect rd. she taught him how to ride a bike, and her grandparents still live there. she visits all the time, when he heard all the lesbian rumours he asked her and she laughed in his face. shes not a lesbian, she may be open for exploring but she likes men.

Bryan Hipple

Yeah, she is a spinner.

brad

Geez. I didn't know that Ellen Page was dating Alexander Skarsgard. I bet they look like an odd couple in public. He's 6'4" and she's a tiny 5'1". I bet his neck and back get sore from having to bend down all the time to talk to her.

Ellen seems like a cool girl. I hope the cops find this dumbarse. He might just be some idiot junior high kid who liked her because she was in those cute Cisco Systems commercials. Maybe he thinks Alexander really is a vampire like on his TV show "True Blood". That show is off the wall. It's about vampires in a small town in Louisiana. I kind of like Sookie, the telepathic fairy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3