Levi Johnston Wants

FULL CUSTODY of Son

Fury Over Palin TV Show

8/6/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803_levi_johnston_tmzLevi Johnston believes Bristol Palin is a TERRIBLE PARENT -- and the proof is in her reality show ... in which she lets their son Tripp run wild, talk back, curse, and show no respect to his elders ... so he's decided to take action ... and seek full custody.

In case you're like most of the country, and haven't been watching Bristol's new reality show "Life's a Tripp" -- she and Levi's son has been a little ball of trouble ... and in one recent episode, even called his aunt Willow the f-word.

080312_bristol_launch_v2During the same episode, Bristol admits, "I'm doing a terrible job disciplining Tripp."

Now, Levi's had enough -- telling TMZ, he's been watching the show and is "disgusted" by his son's language and behavior. Levi says his son is on a "downward spiral" and getting "no real parenting."

Levi tells us, Tripp "deserves a better family" than what Bristol and the rest of the Palins are providing -- adding, "I love my son more than anything ... and I will do whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way."

To ensure that happens, Levi dropped by the courthouse in Wasilla, Alaska this week to pick up all the necessary paperwork to obtain full custody of Tripp -- and he plans to file it ASAP.

Calls to Bristol were not returned.

Seriously

Yes, by all means, be the better parent by tweeting a picture of you at the courthouse and selling your story to TMZ!

Nancy

Pot, meet Kettle. Poor kid would be better off raised by wolves.

MsSuburbia

I admire Levi's attempt to do what's best for his son. Bristol is a complete disaster of a mother, and anyone who's ever met a child can see that the little man's emotional and psychological health are seriously endangered with her.

TEAinCA

Levi is a DEADBEAT DAD! He is just mad that the truth has been shown on tv.

Jan

Is the procedure to seek full custody of your child in Alaska is to pose for a photo in front of a court house and send the photo to TMZ???

MsSuburbia

BTW--Levi has been ALIENATED from his son. He is not a willful "deadbeat"! The Palins have publicly gloated over their active alienation of Levi--including Bristol's legal kidnapping of his son, by relocating him out of his home state, for Bristol to "pursue education" and enhance the child's quality of life. Right--total B.S.!

AJG13

I can't stand Levi, he's a total d-bag. But I understand if he's seeing his son out of control why he is filing. That said, he would not be a bit better as a parent- doesn't he not even bother with his son as it is?

cm

the court house is in palmer not wasilla

cm

the court house is in palmer not wasilla

JB

What can we expect from someone whose mother is Sarah Palin. When asked about Dick Cheney's recent comments, she replies "Well you know Dick (pause), I mean Vice-President Cheney.... " That's the maturity level under which she was raised.

PENG

Err, sorry Levi. If your going to base your case on F-words and this type of bad parenting, you are wasting your money. I have wasted a few hours watching Bristol's show, and although I do cringe at her parenting skills to the point I want to literally help her, there is nothing she is doing that would relinquish custody from her.

Furthermore, Levi would not be an improvement if he did get custody.

rhbjorn

That is what kids that age do

Sabrina

Judging by Levi's behavior over the years, isn't he being more than a tad bit hypocritical by calling Bristol a terrible parent? That being said, neither should raise the child. Tripp deserves better.

John

Man people on here are retarded. Just because you do not like Sara or Bristol it does not make Levi a good father. As screwed up as Sara and Bristol are they are still doing a better job than a lot of so called parents...

As for Levi who is what 20 or 30k+ behind now. He has never shown even in court that he has helped out. He is never around the kid and now has knocked up one more kid who will be fatherless and mother on welfare. (under most state laws any money will go to tripp first)

I don't need to get into his work ethics or his moms dope dealing which some have pointed to Levi as well.... Then the guy goes on a sell out tour with paid interviews and playgirl and couldn't even pay his support with that 100k he made that year.. Hell if I was broke I would have sold them out even if it wasn't true just to make sure my kid was taken care of.

Hell it comes down to every Man in the United States has been a better father to Tripp than Levi has. Heck Maybe I should go for custody and make them both pay me.

You don't hand a child over to a huge pos because your a Obama lover and do not like Sara.. Hell that makes you worse than Sara..

Oh before someone accuses me of liking her.. no she is fail in Politics and so is Obama... hell so is Mit while I am at it..

I still love the part where he called the media so they can take pics.. lovely... and I bet none of that money will go to Tripp either.. what a **** bag..

Mayu

here's his problem. He's not a good parent. No good parent goes on TV, writes a book, and does magazine interviews slamming the mother of his son, things his son will one day have access to. A man teaches his child to respect his mother and all women. can't do that when he's calling her and her mother bad things, making up unprovable stories about them, and selling these lies for money. He's nothing but a fame whore, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were a dead beat dad who isn't paying child support. That's probably the reason he wants custody. then HE will get paid.