« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Phelps

Yeah, I Went Clubbing

with My GOLD MEDALS!!

8/6/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0806_michael_phelps_gold_medals_splash_launchMichael Phelps took three of his closest friends out clubbing in London this weekend -- gold medal, gold medal and gold medal.

Just hours after swimming the last race of his career, Phelps -- the greatest Olympian in the history of the Olympics -- hit the party scene in Soho ... along with 3 of his 18 gold medals ... and a mystery blonde.

Phelps and his medals partied responsibly ... after they partied themselves out, they all piled into the backseat of a waiting SUV and got a ride home.

Go USA.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Max Smart

I could have sworn TMZ called Phelps a "loser" the other day. In MASSIVE font.

moxie

What? Nothing about his parent's financial situation?

parlayer

Read a book on handle coins. You want to keep those medals in Pristine BU, not but still nice XF.

cindy

I used to really like Phelps and he is without a doubt the greatest swimmer in history, but Good Lord, after watching his interview last night with Bob Costas I have no respect for him. In less than a minute he compared himself to Michael Jordan and told the story of his coach telling his teamates they should feel special to be on his team. Show a little class and be humble, we know you are the best, you dont have to tell us. A true hero doesnt acknowledge he is a hero.

the_truth_hurts

all that gold and he still cant get laid...LOL

lyleswifey

Funny how TMZ changed their outlook on him!!! Good for him he over came his issues and is now enjoying what he worked so hard for that come back! Way to speak to soon TMZ loserrs!!!

Mira

That girl was with him at Trials too, he's been dating her for months, so it's not such a mystery.

scoobie

Good for Michael. I think he deserves a little R&R after years of practice, practice and more practice and I hope he enjoys the next few years on his world tours.

me

Next stop, Amsterdam.

beyes

Nothing wrong with him celebrating and having a little fun! He has worked hard for many years and can finally relax! He deserves it!!

Mick Kahler

Phelps has zero class and no matter how much money and fame he gets, he still has a face uglier than a bag of dead worms!

ken

this man is CLASS LESS and i do not care how many gold medals he has but that man of his needs repair...YUCK and makes me sick just to look at it...No matter how many veneers are teeth covers he has they look TERRIBLE...he needs intensive dental care to clean that crap up...

Pudding Tang

He'l be in Rio 2016

Mokie

Whatever, I want to know how much money his mom has in the bank.

LDB