'Real Housewives' Stars

Our Marriage Is Crumbling

... And We Need HELP

8/6/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803_Alex-McCord-Simon-Van-Kempen-article-tmzFormer "Real Housewives of New York" stars Alex McCord and Simon Van Kempen claim they're on the verge of a nasty split -- so they've decided to hash out their issues on a VH1 reality show for troubled couples.

Sources close to the production of "Couples Therapy" tell TMZ, Alex and Simon will be starring on the upcoming season of the show -- alongside 17-year-old Courtney Stodden and her 52-year-old husband Doug Hutchison.

In addition to those two couples -- we're told R&B singer JoJo (From K-Ci & JoJo) will be appearing with his wife, as well as TheDirty.com blogger Nik Richie and his "Bachelor" star wife Shayne Lamas.

Rapper Too $hort will also be on the show with his 15-year on-again-off-again girlfriend Monica Payne.

As we reported, each couple will be getting "intense counseling" while on the show -- which began taping a few days ago.

Sounds like a hit.

denise

hes creepy

alice martinez

Alex and Simon will do anything to get back on TV. I dont believe they are having problems in there marriage. its a joke and the show "coples therapy" will soon find out for themselves.

Kathy90277

What ever happened to going to a therapist and dealing with problems in privacy? They are an odd couple as it is...

cindy

This is just another way for them, SiLex, to get back in front of a camera.

meka

they will do anything to be on tv how sad.

PROPHET KHUMALO

Authority is king! The voodoo that i provide is the ultimate fast

results, It can be hard to find the exact voodoo caster you
need, when you don’t know what to look for in a professional voodoo

caster. The best voodoo casters are not easy to pick out! Many hearts are

broken every day and many people suffer in vain. Don’t be one of them.

Let me help you with your case.My powerful voodoo can STOP A DIVORCE and

much more! and I am considered one of the most powerful voodoo casters

with white magic. I can help you. I have a big range of powerful voodoo

to use for your needs. What outcome do you want? You might wonder how the

voodoo will affect you? Will the voodoo be helpful? YES! The voodoo I

cast for you will not have any unwanted side effects such as bad Karma.

As long as the intentions are pure out of love as I am sure they are,

PROPHET KHUMALO.

PROPHET KHUMALO

Authority is king! The voodoo that i provide is the ultimate fast

results, It can be hard to find the exact voodoo caster you
need, when you don’t know what to look for in a professional voodoo

caster. The best voodoo casters are not easy to pick out! Many hearts are

broken every day and many people suffer in vain. Don’t be one of them.

Let me help you with your case.My powerful voodoo can STOP A DIVORCE and

much more! and I am considered one of the most powerful voodoo casters

with white magic. I can help you. I have a big range of powerful voodoo

to use for your needs. What outcome do you want? You might wonder how the

voodoo will affect you? Will the voodoo be helpful? YES! The voodoo I

cast for you will not have any unwanted side effects such as bad Karma.

As long as the intentions are pure out of love as I am sure they are,

all the attention.. CONTACT ME VIA
EMAIL NOW: solutioncenter20@yahoo.com
MOBILE NO: +27734494275

REGARDS,

PROPHET KHUMALO.

julia

hi also had such problem with my marriage of 8yr until i meet this great spiritualist that changed
my fortunes and till date i have been living happily with my family if you are interested pls contact him on
babaijebuode@mail.com

julia

my fortunes and till date i hav been living happily with my family if you are interested pls contact him on babaijebuode@mail.com

anitaakensolor

My boyfriend and I were in love for 3 and half years and we lived together almost 2 and half year. He used to care me more than his own life. He used to love me and take care of me like a baby. Then suddenly he started to act wired since january and broke up with me in two week back saying he has a new girl friend. But again he started to come back to me 6 days but But finally on the 7 day I figured out he was sleeping with that girl and me at the same time. That girl is known as a very bad girl and my boy friend knows that but still he is with her. That's little unusual for him. It almost feels like someone did something to him. Then I met prophetharry@ymail.com on internet and I told him everything. First he asked me for my boyfriend photograph then he advised me some remedies and with in 4 days my boyfriend come back to me and first time he said sorry to me. I am very happy now
anita