Kanye West

Kim Kardashian's My

'PERFECT BITCH'

8/7/2012 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0807_kanye_kim_01
Must be true love ... Kanye West just announced his new song "Perfect Bitch" is about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

West debuted the track last weekend at a club in NYC -- and today, he took to Twitter to address rumors the song was written about his new lady ... turns out, it was.

0807_kanye_west_tweet
The song has NOT been officially released yet -- but a source told the Daily News, the lyrics are "about his search for the perfect woman and how he has now found the 'perfect bitch.'"

Rap's got a terrible reputation of being misogynistic -- and using the word "bitch" doesn't help -- but this song seems to have a romantic spin on it ... so we gotta ask ...

kitty

so let me get this straight, Kris Humphries puts out a tweet that he was number one and Michael Phelps was number 2 in their age groups for swimming at 10, now Kanye puts out that his girlfriend is a b@ich, I am liking Kris sooooooooooooo much more now!

sister278

Really..she wants to be called that? ...and how will she be treated? Com'on Kim..demand some respect. Geez.

ValVal

If he says the words I think of her in the song, I'll consider listening to it.

TJ

She may be Kayne's "perfect bitch", but she is still KRIS HUMPHRIES legally wedded wife!!

ADULTERESS- Kim kardashian

Poule

He is so UGLY with his FAT FACE.
What would it be if he had no talent ?
THE SAME

Bubbles The Chimp

When is Kanye writing her a song called 'Chocolate Snake Swallower"

PT

I am sure she is the perfect bitch - laboratory standard bee-yotch to the max. By which all other bee-yotches are measured.

TJ

Kayne is there to stroke Kim's ego. As long as he complies,she will keep him around. She is using him- as long as he is willing to play minion e.g (Jonathan Cheban), she will keep him around.
She will NEVER marry him!

MooCow

I dont believe that he wrote the song about Kim. If he had, he would have called it "My Imperfect Fat Ass, Talentless, Money Grubbing, Attention Whoring, Dumb As A Rock, Skanky, Passed Around To All The Brothers, Lying, Photoshopped, Whinning, Insult To Real Women, Plastic Surgery Addicted but Maybe She'll Give My Career A Boost Bitch."

Liz

I guess it's a generational thing because I don't think have a song written about you called
" Perfect Bitch'' is a complement. Run Kim and don't look back !

Buddy The Elf

Stay classy.
Both of you.

GabyMixco

How lovely............................... and he made it clear it was about Kim...on twitter.......#BOYFRIENDFAIL

tamara

That is one ugly guy. gross
And the one on the left isn't so great either.

LMT

It does not say much about a woman that would date a man that would refer to her as a "bitch" and then even brag about it publicly. I guess if that is the case, would she also be accepting of a man that refers to women as "hos". Not a lot of respect here for any woman that would accept that. It is not exactly like Kim needs to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a man and she settles for this?!

spokenword

She WAS perfect. Now she just looks weird.