« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ryan Lochte

Pimped Out & Razor Sharp

8/7/2012 7:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0807_ryan_lochte_gillettteRyan Lochte won't have to ever worry about losing a swimming race by a hair, because he just received two gold and diamond encrusted razors from Gillette.

The 11-time Olympic medalist tweeted a pic of the new blinged-out shaving set gifted to him by one of his biggest sponsors and wrote, "U gotta hand it to @Gillette for getting me my own personally gold plated and diamond encrusted razor. #jeah"

These pimped out razors will ensure the 28-year-old maintains all his smooth moves in and out of the pool.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

stu

i have dibs on shaving his tush.

brad

Everyone already knows about the male swimmer studs. Chicks have been going nuts over them this summer.

What about the hot looking FEMALE Olympians? I want TMZ to get some pictures of a really good looking female Olympian I've been watching for a few years now .... Alex Morgan. She might be the most talented AND best looking woman soccer player of all time. I love women with some good muscle tone like soccer girls. Alex was the hero in a soccer game recently by getting a "clutch" goal in overtime. She's an amazing player. I hope she gets some good endorsement deals. I bet she could sell a lot of athletic merchandise to younger girls as well as make some big bucks as a model.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

You know how I know you're gay? You say, "Jeah"

emme

Of course he will use these, he has to shave off every inch of body hair...that will take some time and some razors!!

Joe

That's BS.. they are just plain Bedazzled.

gamepro

thats nice but i rather have got like a pimped out car instead

Celeb Gossip Addict

He's so cool. LUV HIM!

james

He better sale them ugly things and help his parents out before they get kicked out.

John the Lawyer

Yea he gets these free but the replacement blades will bankrupt him, just like the rest of us

parlayer

Gift perhaps, I'd say those were earned, fair and square. Saying that, Very nice when your shaving. A little Glamor makes life worth living not just a job.

Slomoshun

What a freaking tool this guy is.

rovex32@gmail.com

How tacky. Gold and jewels dont make for good taste it would seem.

Gloria Unread

Holy crap.. He's 28 years old and still talks and acts like this?!? That is sad..
In case you missed this gem from his Olympic package (Read it in the TMZ Show's Kris Humphies "Hey, That's Me" voice.)
"One shoe says "Ryan" and the other says "Locthe" - so every time I walk on the pool deck, if it gets wet, it shows up Ryan Lochte as I walk."
Aww, that's cute... if you're five. If you're a full-grown man, not so much..

VIDGMER

I admire this man named Ryan Lochte!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Gaudy.