« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ryan Lochte

I Didn't Bang Around

At the Olympics

8/7/2012 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_ryan_lochte_tmz_live
Ryan Lochte insists ... he did NOT go on a lady-banging bender inside the athletes' village in London last week -- telling TMZ Live, he barely had enough time to sleep ... let alone sample the local fare (sexually).

FYI -- the athletes' village at the Olympics has famously become a hot bed for late night liaisons among medal contenders -- i.e. the athletes are going at it like rabbits when they're not competing.

But Lochte tells us, he kept his snake in the cage -- claiming, "All I really saw was the dining hall, the swimming pool, and basically my bed. So I wasn’t able to get around the village."

What a waste.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rico Suavy

I bet he had time to smack his meat

doodoopapah

Already so tired of this d-bag.

Vernon P. Alarcon

A new self-centered Diva-Douche has been unleashed on the world. I like Phelps so much better now...

News Flash

He's not even potty trained.

brad

Well he sure made up for being such a dedicated athlete for America. I saw Ryan with that pile of women in the back of the limo and in the clubs after he finished all of his races. He totally should get him some hot women like the one his buddy Michael Phelps has. He ought to take advantage of their horny-ness while he still can. I bet plenty of women have soaked their panties this summer watching the male swimmers in their tiny Speedo swimsuits this summer. Go get you a good one Ryan.

EMP BITE ME

Liar,he has been off from swiming for over 4 days now,he has banged more chicks then tiger woods till now

Smart guy

Sure he didn't !

peoplearesilly

WHO GIVES A FLYING 'F' whether he did or not? I don't even get it. He's not accountable to anyone but himself. He should not even answer to questions totally being made up or created by sites just like this. Even if there is truth to it, WHO CARES? I mean I'd really like to know. WHO REALLY GIVE A FLYING "F"?

Kristoferian

Who would bang him? He looks like the android from Prometheus got hit in the face with a frying pan

esleenda

TMZ....get a life!

yenny

"What a waste?" Ummm....yeah, bringing home gold medals for your country is such a waste! Who is writing these Olympics stories? Are you bitter you didn't make the Olympic cut?

ANS84

Hahaha Go Gators! Joakim Noah would be proud. Love it.

Toilethead

He's probably gay.

itsnoise

He probably figured after the pee'n in the pool comment to shut the f@ck up. We know he's getting it in c'mon.

devilgirl

Can we stop talking about this fugly douche bag? He bores me.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments