Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

gundy

bitch bad, woman good, lady better...now there's a good song!

gundy

bitch bad, woman good, lady better...now there's a song

charley

this nasty k..............................................................................unt is just stupid........women have been trying to get respect for years and this whore just tears that down with her remark...hope this bitch gets breast cancer and dies...useless piece of shyte!

JW

These two deserve each other. Now go away.

NGMstudios

I suppose a 'perfect bitch' perfume line is to follow?

Phishie from Philly

Kim is the perfect bitch. Just ask her 2 ex husbands. She perfectly screwed them! Don't worry kanye. Your next! They say 3 is a charm!

Phishie from Philly

early

I cant wait to watch her fall,,,, Im hoping something incurable and very painful!!!!!

janet

I think Kim is awesome! Stop being jealous!

James

But you are not the Perfect Bitch...My first xwife is...

ValVal

So if he were to say: "Perfect Whore" would it still be positive to you?

palermo

Any woman that thinks it's a compliment to be called a bitch is dumber than a rock.

A.M.D

You got it Kim - My shop is called Sisterhood of Bitches! Our bitches are strong, sure, and in charge!

kitnplayn

A bitch is a female dog. It is also a cultural insult. Both of them are sub-human.

wifey2larry

Someday when Kanye is done with you, he will sit back and laugh because you like his stupid song Kim. Get your head out of your hairy azz Kim, you idiot!

Rob

She is far and away not perfect in any way. If perfect means you wers a pound of makeup every day, need to pay thousands to do your hair, and have a butt the size of Texas then I guess shes perfect.