Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

applepiee

There's nothing POSITIVE about the word BITCH.

السيد السيد

السيد السيد

jjinfl

Good for you, Kim. Most people would be insulted to be referred to as a bee-och, but you're out there bragging about it. What a great role model for our girls.

sugacan

This is going to get very ugly when the breakup comes. She is going to tell everyone he's gay and wouldn't even touch her...and he is going to be rapping about what a nasty skank she is...then talking **** about the next dude she hooks up with...her mama...how Khloe is really OJ's daughter (she really does look just like him)...etc...etc...

Rose Green

Sadly, in her head it may not be a Negative term. But, we all know the definition is no where near Positive as she pigheadedly thinks it to be .

Pimp Daddy

KIM = sperm DUMPSTER.
Drop your load in that fat ass.I be she could suck 3 game****s at one time.I bet that p-ussey has bugs.It's probably green and crusty.That entire family is a house of whores.Even the 2 youngest.Mother is trash.

She let them niggggggers ride her like a chicken bone.

She has a worn out hole.She needs to shove a ham hock in it and pull the bone out of the middle.

Poof

I give this so called relationship 4-5 more months...he'll get bored and cheat. If you have to talk about it so much, it just isn't real.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17