Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

Bob

This actress has already had her 10 minutes of fame. Sorry, I guess she isn't really an actress, but it sounds nicer than whore, which I think categorizes her entire family. She has no talent. Her family has no talent. They are people, so I know they can poop since they have no other talents. They should make commercials for Depends or other adult diapers as a way to explain their existence, because they are all full of lots of ****.

Kabala

What a proud, proud moment for her. They deserve each other.

JoeFrancis

Kanye thinks he found his Beyonce in KK...LOL

Sarah

So does everyone think the same things about Beyonce that they do Kim because Jay calls her a b**** all the time & Beyonce even calls herself one.

gill

Kanye tweeted a very violent and disturbing video yesterday. I would be very concerned if I were her and I wouldn't take being referred to as a b**** as a compliment.

Sarah

Jay to Beyonce: i got that hot b**** in my home
Jay to Beyonce: Thats my b**** (song title)
Jay to Beyonce: got the hottest b**** in the game wearing my chain

SakkeL

Ohhh, so sweet. i think i start to call my wife a bitch in public too.

LDB

Negative or positive no woman should ever let a man call them a bitch

Bob

Why is this gal and her family famous? Because she planned and released a sex tape? All of us should do the same thing too ! Wait, we are better than that. I hope the entire family will become the poster children for not having plastic surgery. She looks fake. Her mother and step father are probably in their 50's and 60's, but they look like they are in their 70's and 80's now.

YouDontSay

Good grief woman. That is it. I refuse to write anymore on this (whatever).

Sarah

Beyonce: Im that b****. Did a song called ego about Jay Z's d***

Phreaky

Hey Kanye, here's a thought for a lyric in a future song "She loves getting pizzed on by RayJ and i really love men anyway"
Trash.

Dramazone

Kim buying Kanye a Lamborghini just a couple months after dating shows how desperate she is to cling to a Kanye which she sees as way to try and become more famous herself.

AAAAAAAAAAb

And now you can add DUMB BITCH to her resume!

AAAAAAAAAAb

He wrote it in a song to make her think it's a term of endearment, but when they break up he will say he wrote it because she was a bitch!