Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

♥TMZ but ...

or anything that will keep your name in the news ....

Dramazone

Radar is reporting "Kim Kardashian's Mom, Kris Jenner, Brokered Kim's Sex Tape Sale"

cnner33

lolwow

Yup

"I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Well, there it is. Proof positive that kim whoretrashian is a complete & total moron. IQ in double digits... the LOW double digits.

Hamptonsdude

These two are perfect for each other... just a couple of idiots.
I wonder if he's peed on her yet?

Beep

Yes and she thought her last ex was great when everyone else was wondering what she saw in him. Sorry, but I don't see this one lasting either.

kimmy

When or when will this hoe's 15 minutes of fame be done??????????? I can't wait till the next hoe comes along just so we can be done with Khoe.............

S. in Colorado

Self respect, anyone?

Mike

Both self-absorbed pieces of trash. They deserve each other.

BB not bb

I just looked at their tweets. Kim is always gushing about Kanye and their relationship, while Kanye never mentions her. He promotes some man's website and says he hates a long list of irrelevant things, and then posts video links with gruesome sounding names. He does not seem like a nice person and does not seem interested in her the way she is in him.

I think he may be just using her for some sick game. I think she is so desperate for a nice boyfriend, husband and then family, she is willing to pretend that any creep is good enough. I would be very very suspicious of this guy's motives.

Wishbone

*honored to be a perfect bitch*....I think you spelled fat wrong....

pattycake

Kim Kardashian.......always keeping the bar set really low.

mannequin

Of course it's okay with her. As long as someone/anyone is talking about her or looking at her fat arse, it's all good to her.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

The oddest thing about the relationship is that no one can figure out which one of the two is "too god for the other" or which one of the two is "dragging the other down." They are both pretty much sewer dwellers. The perfect match.

Marie

Those two trully deserve each other...