Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

KC

ICP wrote a song about her too.....It's called "Cherry Pie"......I need a bitch, a special bitch......

StarryStarryNight

she needs to do the world a favor and off herself.

Chi-city momma

Considering she has ZERO talent other than offering up a mean BJ, I'm not surprised she's "honored" to be called his bitch. Yup, that's exactly what Kanye is making Kim, HIS BITCH! I can't wait until the day when these two fame whores finally call it quits and he admits he was only after her to one up himself. Crush the almighty Kardashian family, one BITCH at a time =)

billy

Kanye sucks and so does his music.

Kathleen

Alot of these comments are classless. What needs to be said can be done without all the profanity and smut. We all know the Kardashians are on their way down...however at a snail's pace due to techology and online "free-for-all" media. The Kardashians are perhaps the worst role models for women in history. Kanye takes rude, arrogant, and uneducated to a whole new level. The term "bitch" is abusive any way you look at it. And it's all about greed and the bottom dollar with the media. In a society where it is common to offload accountability, the media needs to take a long, hard look at their lack of social responsibility by aiding the Kardashian empire. The Kardashians are easy media targets because they make themselves so accessible. It's lazy journalism. A new level of success will come to the media outlet that announces: "No More Kardashian Reporting". That will impress the A-listers, you'll get more exclusives, and you won't need the Kardashians.

cobrazombie

She's the ugliest human being (and I use that term loosely) on the face of this planet.

janet

It won't be long before all of her plastic surgery (that she claims never had) starts sagging botox stops working, more plastic surgery to cover up the plastic surgery she never had...when your that self-obsessed, trying to keep up the obvious BS never works.

parlayer

Yes I am "Guilty"

brad

I guess if Kim Kardashian doesn't mind people calling her "Kanye West's bitch" then she probably wouldn't mind everyone calling her "Kanye's doormat hoebag sperm bucket". Who knows, Kim might even think that's a compliment too and it shows that Kanye really cares about her a lot.

barnyardhumor

Radar Online breaking news story about Kris Jenner orchestrating Kim's sex tape- TMZ just carries the Kardashian fluff - get with it TMZ

Sersi

I have not heard the song and after the title will not proceed to but I would not be surprised if this relationship ends up in a bad dramatic break up.
Dammit it was hard to hold the joke lol ...
Hey TMZ you forgot bottom ...

Duffy

Dear Kim,
Here is a head's up.......there is no positive meaning to the word "bitch"......unless you are a female dog. It is a mean derogtory word period. If my husband ever used that word to refer to me, it would be the last word he ever said. Since he is a real man, he would not use it to refer to any woman. Wise up woman,the man is just using you and not is a positive way!!

Meanie

Both are classless k_u_n_t_s

Bella

Am I the only one who sees Kanye as the beotch in this relationship ????

Darlene

Once again the lack of class is showing for KK and the lack of respect is showing by Kanye. KK is showing all signs of someone with mental/behavior issues, instead of her family continuing to encourage this behavior they should guide her to therapy. The once beautiful KK has lost her glimmer.