Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

Darlene

Once again the lack of class is showing for KK and the lack of respect is showing by Kanye. KK is showing all signs of someone with mental/behavior issues, instead of her family continuing to encourage this behavior they should guide her to therapy. The once beautiful KK has lost her glimmer.

SpeakTheWord

Thats what you get when Hollywood makes a millionaire our of a nobody . We now see how ghetto she really is and tries to act like she is somebody worth a sh!t.

alex

if ever two twits deserved each other, it's these two. shallow, self absorbed, and just plain tacky

Celebrities Suck

wow she's so pathetic. You give females a bad name. No female likes to be called a b!tch but mean awhile this b!tch thinks it's funny. Oh and just like Kayne I'm don't mean it lol yeah right! When her fans start calling her a b!tch she better not say anything because she said "she loves it" lol she has no respect for herself. pretty sad!

Celebrities Suck

wow she's so pathetic. You give females a bad name. No female likes to be called a b!tch but mean awhile this b!tch thinks it's funny. Oh and just like Kayne I don't mean it in a bad way ~> yeah right! LMAO When her fans start calling her a b!tch she better not say anything because she said "she loves it" lol she has no respect for herself. pretty sad!

CelticOne

She's also a stupid bitch, so yeah... just sayin'

JC9014

How can any girl resist a sweet talker who refers to her as a bitch? Absolutely stupid...

river rat

Hey TMZ, why aren't you talking about the deal Kris Jenner brokered for Kim's sex tap with Ray J? That's right, kids, the bitch's mother actually arranged for the release of the infamous tape. I'm sure Kris is already lining up co-stars for Kylie's and Kendall's debut film. This vile, disgusting family is making the Lohans look good!

Michell

She would be. Pathetic!

lk

I kind of like Kanye's ****, don't you, she's been everyone else's.

Liz

Oh I'm so flattered, you proclaim to be the ultimate man whore but now I'm the bitch for you......

Rex

Good! Get both of them off the streets. They are both gross.

MAX

oh honey you dont have to be a bitch to be the biggest slut in hollywood

Sharon

Of course she is honored. She is the poster child for any action that degrades and humiliates women. She is disgusting.

Jen

I wonder if he would take it negatively if she called him a perfect N*****.