« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady to NFL Teammates:

Here's Why My Life

is Better Than Yours

8/9/2012 11:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0809_tom_brady_splashAs if being a gorgeous, buff, rich NFL QB wasn't enough, Tom Brady further proved he's living the ultimate life by getting a hot wet kiss from his gorgeous pregnant supermodel wife Gisele at New England Patriots training camp in Boston on Wednesday.

Did we mention his two adorable sons were there too?

When you're Tom Brady ... who needs an Olympic gold medal?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ih8Taxes

And where is his first child? Is he giving John the same attention as Giselle's kid? Doubt it...

opal

Why so much hate for Gisele and Tom? I'll admit normally I'm on board with the "I dislike..." (Kardashians, OctoMom, etc.) but I really don't get the dislike for these two. Clearly, Tom's first wife wasn't the woman for him, he cares for his son, he and Gisele seem really happy and she makes millions and millions based on her looks and body. I should be so lucky to be so ugly as all of you put it. Congratulations to them both and may God bless their family.

Lmao

Camila Alves is the prettier Brazillian in my opinion... But I know guys prefer blondes so of course Giselle always ends up on top..

Tiffanya1282

Tom Brady is a dbagg

tucker

Go Pats!!!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ha ha you can't say "Gisele" without saying "jizz..." (which is short for "jism," by the way...).

Dan

TMZ you suck. You remove whites comments but you still allow the the obvious black/dirt posts. WTF!

backfire

His first wife was gorgeous and talented. Giselle doesn't do it for me. She has a nasty side to her and her face is like a man's.

jokerchick

nah, I'll keep my life fcukyouverymuch! I have ZERO kids and ZERO responsibilities short of keeping my wallet occupied and somehow I suffer with my barely $100k/yr salary

Sylvixen

She has a horse face!!! Who cares about their life's !!!!!

BoomBoom

Thought she was cool until I heard some stories about her. She's a stuck-up beyotch (expects everyone to serve her in the fashion world (photogs/hair and make-up people). That is what makes her fugly. And yes, I believe it.

Nancy

Im sure some of those football players have smoking hot gf's/wives.....much better than gisele

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4