Insane Clown Posse

The FBI is Wrong ...

Juggalos Are NOT a Gang

8/10/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0810_insane_clown_posse_article_getty
The Insane Clown Posse is straight up pissed at the FBI, yo ... claiming the feds were WRONG for classifying their "Juggalo" superfans as a dangerous street gang ... and now the Clowns have lawyered up, hoping to sue the government.

ICP believes several members of their Juggalo faithful have had their rights violated ever since the group appeared on the FBI's National Gang Threat Assessment list in 2011.

The feds believe "many Juggalo subsets exhibit gang-like behavior and engage in criminal activity and violence."

But ICP is adamant their fans are getting a bum rap ... claiming Juggalos have wrongly been placed in the same catagory as "such notorious entities as the Aryan Brotherhood, Bloods, Crips and the Latin Kings."

ICP member Shaggy 2 Dope released a statement saying, "We are hearing too many stories from our fans about the trouble [being on the FBI list is] causing them. Just because you like a music group, doesn’t make you a criminal.”

The other ICP member, Violent J, added, “We’re not attacking the FBI, but they got this wrong. The Juggalos are not a gang, and that needs to be fixed.”

ICP has reached out to their fans ... seeking Juggalos who believe they have been mistreated by law enforcement because of the FBI's characterization of the group. The goal is to sue the government for discrimination.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

I'm A Lawyer

"I fought the law, and the law won." Yeah, good luck with that lawsuit.

Oh A 💛💋

Ugh they look nasty ass hell ! How about some broke down clowns ! This is how you know some people are in a recession!

opal

I agree, my 16 y.o. was yanked from class because he had a "Juggaloo" shirt on, he was questioned and the shirt confiscated. He is far from a "gang" member. I was mad and did absolutely nothing.

JustAnotherFatAmerican

These guys suck.

Edsel

They are a gang...of retards.

MJ

If they are not a gang why do they hang around local malls harassing everyone one that walks by just because I was dressed as a "redneck" ?Every time I see a group of them all they are doing is causing trouble... unless the "juggalos" where I live are just a bunch of airheads... I agree they are turning into a gang

CLINT

I didn't know these guys were still around. Getting a little old to be wearing clown outfits.

Latch Johnson

I don't let my kids listen to these crap, nor would I and I'm only 34. Half their fan base probably is trashy gang members. I'm sure the FBI is pretty spot on.

tgrfan42069

not a fan of these guys.and their fans are morons..but to classify fans as a gang is totally over the top.why dont they classify justin bieber fans as a gang.i mean they do make terrorist attacks on people threatening to kill anyone who bad mouths bieber and so forth

sidithers

More like
Insane Clown P.ussys

bkwardstraveler

ICP is nothing but trash wanting to be garbage. Seriously, their fans would probably cheer on a dog fight before they would acknowledge the said existence of the dog fight.

Morons....pft!

dman

Juggalo's cover Carley Rae Jepsan's pop hit with thier exciting new lyric!

"I just met you, and this is crazy. Come see my basement. I'm John Wayne Gacy."

Sin D

So True ! Just a bunch of folks that like bad music. They are entitled ! Sip a Faygo !

hahahha

Magnets???

redbruin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ICP.......JUGGALOS.....DANGEROUS......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh FBI!! Please, the only thing dangerous about that group of people is their body odor!!! they are all makeup wearing 12 year olds!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments