« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'He Hit Her on the Head'

Don't Tell the Media!!!

8/13/2012 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0813_chad_johnson_911_launch
Chad Johnson
's wife Evelyn Lozada had a bleeding gash on her forehead when she ran to her neighbor for help this weekend ... this according to the neighbor -- who begged 911 dispatch to keep the whole situation hush-hush.

As we first reported, Evelyn fled to her neighbor's house following a domestic dispute with Chad Saturday night, during which the NFL star allegedly head-butted her in the forehead.

The neighbor called 911 -- telling the dispatcher, Chad "hit her on the head ... She has a nice cut on the forehead that I believe is going to need stitches."

But the neighbor wasn't just worried about Evelyn's cut, he was also freaking out about an inevitable media firestorm surrounding the domestic dispute ... telling the dispatcher, Chad is a "very high-profile person and we'd like to keep this as quiet as possible."

He pleaded, "We don't need the news here."

So much for that.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Joao

One of the first questions the guy ask is if he's black or white WTF was that all about?
Welcome to Amerikkka. What state did that go down, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama... don't tell me, I know I'm close... or dare I think CALIFORNIA: Land of the Enlightened.

Dawright

Is anyone REALLY surprised? She acted like she was insane on Basketball Wives. All she did was fight. He's so full of himself he thought they'd be untouchable. They deserve each other, and to have the show cancelled.

tucker

Time for a name change: Chad Grancero

South Beach

Apparently these is something to be said for taking the higher road and walking away, huh?

Really, really dumb. D-bag is a given.

femmetotaal

All I can say is YEEEEAHHHHHH!!!! Bully against bully. Guess she didn't think that was right! I wasn't for that show anyways.

jay walker

They both are freaking idiots. He was an idiot for marrying her and she helps her man lose the job that pays for that fancy life they live...two dumb ass people who starve for attention. Besides Ev has been walking over tables to start fights on the reality show she is in
...she likes to fight...

jay walker

They are both dumbaz’s. He is a dumb az for marrying such a violent, bitter and angry woman....and she is a bigger dumb az to have such a psychotic encounter or episode that causes him to lose it all...will the real dumb az’s please stand up.

Chey

Ok so when i first found out about this...I was very shocked ! i didn't believe so of course I had to check wit yalllll (tmz) and sadly it is true.

For one, we dont even know the whole story YET, so i cant really say much. But reading some of these comments people are saying that Ev provoked him wich is probably true ! I totally agree with that ! We all know that she "boutt that life" lls..and If i was in that situation, uhmm duh i'm going to be going crazy too like tf. But what i dont agree with is, "that what she gets", no one deserves this. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS THE ONLY INFO WE HAVE, THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE...I just wanted to share my thoughts with y'all.

Elizabeth

I don't condone domestic violence but, seriously. If he did headbutt that could mean that Evelyn wouldn't get out of his face. Chad should've never gotten with her. If he knew he couldn't be faithful then he should've just never married her. And if he knew that Evelyn is crazy then you shouldn't have gotten with her! Like c'mon.

Lisa

This was an accident....Chad did not hit her because he bought a box of condoms....Didn't happen Period!!

Melanie

I'm not an Ev fan but just because "she knew what she was getting" doesn't mean she deserved what happened. And the notion that women shouldn't challenge men because they are bigger and stronger is just as ridiculous. A man shouldn't put his hands on a woman. Ev has violent ways,anyone who has seen the show knows that. But Chad's story has changed since the arrest.

rangermoore

The dispatcher is a moron, he started talking about applying a tourniquet, What does he want to choke he r to death, it's a head wound stupid!

Rowan

I ain't sayin she's a golddigga but oh wait she is,

The-Ugly-Truth

we all know who really called the media.......am i right Evelyn ;)

Seriously

Oh babe sorry. Loss my gravitates

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments